forums.PPSSPP.org
Nvidia Shield specific build... - Printable Version

+- forums.PPSSPP.org (https://forums.ppsspp.org)
+-- Forum: PPSSPP - Playstation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Builds, releases and ports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Nvidia Shield specific build... (/showthread.php?tid=7424)

Nvidia Shield specific build... - hermano - 11-20-2013 08:47 AM

I heard that there was a specific nvidia shield optimised build either released or soon to be released....

Have I been misinformed?

Thanks!

RE: Nvidia Shield specific build... - xsacha - 11-20-2013 09:40 AM

Not sure why. The generic builds already detect shield.

RE: Nvidia Shield specific build... - Henrik - 11-20-2013 10:05 AM

Just install the regular PPSSPP, it works fine on Shield. There's no specific build, but I am often using it as a reference platform when developing so it is well supported.

RE: Nvidia Shield specific build... - hermano - 11-20-2013 10:12 AM

I already have it installed Wink

A friend mentioned that there was another optimised build so thought I would just ask Smile

Another quick question - with game specific problems, are these fixed under certain releases or just as/when the devs get round to them?

Thanks!

RE: Nvidia Shield specific build... - xsacha - 11-20-2013 11:25 AM

(11-20-2013 10:12 AM)hermano Wrote:  Another quick question - with game specific problems, are these fixed under certain releases or just as/when the devs get round to them?
Thanks!
It's just rolling. You can download up-to-the-minute builds. Devs commit fixes as they think of it or as they get the time.

The game-specific issues are usually larger issues that occur in many games. These will usually have a github issue tied to them. You can follow the progress on there.