forums.PPSSPP.org
how to played kamen rider and other fighting game - Printable Version

+- forums.PPSSPP.org (https://forums.ppsspp.org)
+-- Forum: PPSSPP - Playstation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion and Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: how to played kamen rider and other fighting game (/showthread.php?tid=7114)

how to played kamen rider and other fighting game - the end - 10-30-2013 02:41 AM

it just simple make the button scalling by 1:55 or 1:60
so you can now tap two button without problem (squaze+X etc.)
though it bad for my phone
the button size is to big than the phone screen
work best for 480x800 and up

RE: how to played kamen rider and other fighting game - Blyss Sarania - 10-30-2013 04:26 AM

If I understand you correctly then this is answered in the FAQ:

The FAQ Wrote:9. Can I resize/move the virtual buttons on my mobile device ?
--> yes you can. Just use "button scale"

RE: how to played kamen rider and other fighting game - SeiRyuu - 10-30-2013 05:35 AM

go to settings-> controls-> buttons scaling

RE: how to played kamen rider and other fighting game - globe94 - 10-30-2013 05:57 AM

and moving is in
settings > controls > custom layout

RE: how to played kamen rider and other fighting game - Blyss Sarania - 10-30-2013 07:08 AM

But you can't move the shape buttons or directions independently. I.E. I can't move JUST up or JUST circle/ I loaded PPSSPP on my phone to test it out for other reasons and discovered that. Off topic, but it actually works! ZTE Warp with OC to 1.8ghz.. Full speed so far, with no frame skipping etc. For some reason it only starts about 33% of the time. The rest of the time it locks my phone and I have to battery pull.

RE: how to played kamen rider and other fighting game - the end - 10-31-2013 07:49 AM

tried latest build
the button more padded and the size good to Big Grin