forums.PPSSPP.org
New PSP Games??? - Printable Version

+- forums.PPSSPP.org (https://forums.ppsspp.org)
+-- Forum: PPSSPP - Playstation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: New PSP Games??? (/showthread.php?tid=6711)

New PSP Games??? - DarkHaze - 10-08-2013 02:46 AM

Huh Well As much as The Gaming industry is concerned, I was just thinking that Why is that PSP games still Getting new games with the new consoles coming out? since PSP is already outdated but I'm really waiting for the release of God Eater 2... Which is Scheduled in November 14,2013 which i believe should have been released while PSP was still Popular... Though I wish the NamcoBandai will release a Us Version which is quite Unlikely...

RE: New PSP Games??? - Ritori - 10-08-2013 05:08 AM

basically that more cheaper one,can be brought anywhere and got good graphic (at least for me XD)

RE: New PSP Games??? - Bread And Butter - 10-08-2013 07:58 AM

i download the god eater 2 demo and it was great and im waiting for the full game of god eater 2
new psp games
-final fantasy 3
-final fantasy 4
-final fantasy 5
-nba 2k14 coming soon (i think)

RE: New PSP Games??? - shan109 - 10-09-2013 06:57 AM

Maybe because a lot of psp units are sold already so they are thinking that they still have a big market for the above game titles compared with psvita which still has a relatively few units sold. Or maybe not...

RE: New PSP Games??? - Nezarn - 10-09-2013 07:29 AM

(10-08-2013 07:58 AM)Bread And Butter Wrote:  new psp games
-final fantasy 3
-final fantasy 4
these arent new, 4 came out 2 years ago, 3 came out 1 year ago.
5 did not came out for psp.

RE: New PSP Games??? - DarkHaze - 10-10-2013 04:09 AM

Well With that said i can conclude that PSVita is Sony's Big mistake Anybody agree with me?
And let's just hope that God Eater 2 Isn't gonna ba a let down XD because i want an Us Or Europe Version and Better Graphics on PPSSPP or PSP

RE: New PSP Games??? - akimikage - 10-15-2013 06:12 PM

For me, PS Vita wasn't a mistake. It's Sony's software support that failed the console. I mean a sleek quad-core portable console dedicated for gaming. It's a great device! Sony just didn't market the hell out of it like they did with PS3 and what they're doing now with PS4. PSP got this popular because it has a lot of great games that came on it. I was really excited for Vita when they announced it back then but the software line up disappointed me.

Oh and the only country I know releasing new games in PSP is Japan. Japan still releases new games on it coz it has a large install base in that country.

RE: New PSP Games??? - Bread And Butter - 10-21-2013 11:19 PM

you know when the psp is invented the psp has less games every year psp games are expanding just like psvita!!!

RE: New PSP Games??? - globe94 - 10-22-2013 07:09 AM

will there be " Naruto Shippuden 4th Great Ninja War" on psp? or not?