forums.PPSSPP.org
Help needed... - Printable Version

+- forums.PPSSPP.org (https://forums.ppsspp.org)
+-- Forum: PPSSPP - Playstation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Help needed... (/showthread.php?tid=6685)

Help needed... - Ingvar - 10-06-2013 03:24 PM

Hello i want to play Grand theft auto liberty city stories with ppsspp am i able to play it like other GTAs what suppost to be on PC...

How i can get controls fine..help..

RE: Help needed... - Ingvar - 10-06-2013 04:54 PM

Or just tell can it be played fine with keyboard.

RE: Help needed... - GuilhermeGS2 - 10-06-2013 05:12 PM

I don't understood exactly what you mean. But if you want to play with Joystick, you just need map the controls. Go to Settings->Controls->Key Mapping/Control Mapping (or something, I don't know what's the english name). And click on key that want to map and tap the joystick button that will be the key selected. Try the last build: http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp . The latest builds has been fixed some mapping issues that was present on 0.9.1 official.

But I don't understood why did ask "how to play fine with Joystick". Did you mean the speed or what?

RE: Help needed... - globe94 - 10-06-2013 05:19 PM

no, dont try the latest build. the latest is kinda "not good now" because i've been checking it since last day. new builds has "glaring" & "dizzy" UI sort of effects & slowdown on my games.
i suggest you use build 0.9.1-1421, thats the last Ok build.

umm. about the keyboard (on tablet android) its very good.
i mean,i have a tablet with keyboard plugin some sort(dunno whats it called) and it works fine.
try it yourself, hehehe..

RE: Help needed... - Ingvar - 10-06-2013 05:35 PM

noo i do example...then you may understand
if you play san andreas on keyboard and buttons and mouse and stuff...like you know..
i would like to know can i play liberty city stories whats emulated with ppsspp like the san andreas..
Turning cam and shooting with mouse and Buttons like movement W,A,D,S
i hope you understood what i ment now.. Sad

RE: Help needed... - Superearth958 - 10-06-2013 05:52 PM

(10-06-2013 05:35 PM)Ingvar Wrote:  noo i do example...then you may understand
if you play san andreas on keyboard and buttons and mouse and stuff...like you know..
i would like to know can i play liberty city stories whats emulated with ppsspp like the san andreas..
Turning cam and shooting with mouse and Buttons like movement W,A,D,S
i hope you understood what i ment now.. Sad

Remember that the game is made for PSP, not PC.
So the controlls are adjust to the PSP.

RE: Help needed... - globe94 - 10-06-2013 05:52 PM

try reading through here. http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=1533&highlight=liberty#pid50730

hope u find answer, coz i really suck at english, i cant understand much. sorry sorry sorry

wait, if you mean the analog function. you can still key mapping it, but with 4 keys only. analog up,down,left,right , press 2 keys to execute diagonals.

is that it? still wrong?