forums.PPSSPP.org
Can I offer a little thanks to PPSSPP ? - Printable Version

+- forums.PPSSPP.org (https://forums.ppsspp.org)
+-- Forum: PPSSPP - Playstation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Can I offer a little thanks to PPSSPP ? (/showthread.php?tid=5784)

Can I offer a little thanks to PPSSPP ? - Me-Professional - 08-22-2013 06:29 PM

Can I offer a little thanks to PPSSPP ?

I want to offer

1. Free webhosting with all feautres with cPanel
2. Free Modren Web site design than that old one

I already purshased the gold version Smile

RE: Can I offer a little thanks to PPSSPP ? - GuilhermeGS2 - 08-22-2013 08:10 PM

Hi,

First , welcome to the forum. You can post it in Thanks Thread. Also check out the Global Rules.

Closed.

RE: Can I offer a little thanks to PPSSPP ? - vnctdj - 08-22-2013 09:12 PM

It's not just some thanks GuilhermeGS2, so I re-open this thread...

Re-opened.

RE: Can I offer a little thanks to PPSSPP ? - GuilhermeGS2 - 08-22-2013 09:34 PM

I'm sorry.

RE: Can I offer a little thanks to PPSSPP ? - mupralsh - 08-23-2013 06:07 AM

How generous of you!
If you really mean it, maybe you should PM Henrik because looks like he won't have the time to read through this off-topic section Big Grin

RE: Can I offer a little thanks to PPSSPP ? - Me-Professional - 08-23-2013 10:58 AM

(08-23-2013 06:07 AM)mupralsh Wrote:  How generous of you!
If you really mean it, maybe you should PM Henrik because looks like he won't have the time to read through this off-topic section Big Grin

You are really good guys ! Please can you give my the link of Henrik user in the forum

Edit : Done I send him PM, Please anyone of you send him a PM in this topic

RE: Can I offer a little thanks to PPSSPP ? - Henrik - 08-23-2013 12:13 PM

Don't need webhosting, I have a cheap VPS already Smile

I have been thinking about a webpage redesign but I don't really have time for that right now. If you like you could sketch a look of the front page as a picture, but I want to build it myself.

RE: Can I offer a little thanks to PPSSPP ? - Me-Professional - 08-23-2013 12:21 PM

(08-23-2013 12:13 PM)Henrik Wrote:  Don't need webhosting, I have a cheap VPS already Smile

I have been thinking about a webpage redesign but I don't really have time for that right now. If you like you could sketch a look of the front page as a picture, but I want to build it myself.

Its not standard shit webhosting its fully unlimited even CPU, etc..
How much you pay for that VPS ? I could offer you cheaper one !

I would like to provide that because I am the owner of the company and I liked your project very much

Also I have experience to design a website which looks more good than that one

Please reply
I really want to help you Big Grin