forums.PPSSPP.org
Compiling PPSSPP? - Printable Version

+- forums.PPSSPP.org (https://forums.ppsspp.org)
+-- Forum: PPSSPP - Playstation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Development (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Compiling PPSSPP? (/showthread.php?tid=5222)

Compiling PPSSPP? - vsub_ - 08-01-2013 06:02 AM

Is there is some complete guide about compiling ppsspp(what to download,install and configure)

This doesn't look very informative
Code:
Use Visual Studio 2010+, Visual C++ Express is fine. Open the solution and just build, it'll work. You may just need to set up a path or two to the Windows SDK (which includes the DX SDK) nowadays.

When I download one of those,what should I choose to install
Can one of them work without the need to install .Net(I already have 2 and 4...I don't want to install the other versions)

RE: Compiling PPSSPP? - vnctdj - 08-01-2013 03:53 PM

Personnally, I downloaded and installed the Windows 7 SDK (x64) and then I downloaded and installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Express and it worked Smile

RE: Compiling PPSSPP? - solarmystic - 08-01-2013 07:10 PM

(08-01-2013 06:02 AM)vsub_ Wrote:  Is there is some complete guide about compiling ppsspp(what to download,install and configure)

This doesn't look very informative
Code:
Use Visual Studio 2010+, Visual C++ Express is fine. Open the solution and just build, it'll work. You may just need to set up a path or two to the Windows SDK (which includes the DX SDK) nowadays.

When I download one of those,what should I choose to install
Can one of them work without the need to install .Net(I already have 2 and 4...I don't want to install the other versions)

Answered here.

RE: Compiling PPSSPP? - vsub_ - 08-01-2013 07:15 PM

Yes,I already saw the thread...thanks for the guide

RE: Compiling PPSSPP? - vnctdj - 08-01-2013 07:28 PM

So this thread is now useless...

Closed.