forums.PPSSPP.org
Plugin download crashes - please test the latest builds - Printable Version

+- forums.PPSSPP.org (https://forums.ppsspp.org)
+-- Forum: PPSSPP - Playstation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion and Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Plugin download crashes - please test the latest builds (/showthread.php?tid=4305)

Plugin download crashes - please test the latest builds - Henrik - 06-25-2013 09:00 PM

Hi all,

Can everyone who had crash problems when they downloaded the plugin please test the latest git builds?

http://www.ppsspp.org/downloads.html#devbuilds

I believe that the issue should be fixed now (in several ways, thanks unknownbrackets for fixing a big one), and if you guys report good results I'm going to push 0.8.1 tomorrow with the fix.

Thanks!

Henrik

RE: Plugin download crashes - please test the latest builds - stodag - 06-25-2013 10:24 PM

thx henrik its workin Smile

thx unknown brackets...

hou guys are legends.. just tested soul calibur and it doesn't eveen hamper performance crackin job.

edit: you guys lol

one question.. do we need to redownload the plugin every time?
Or will it just auto update the app?

RE: Plugin download crashes - please test the latest builds - Trenico - 06-25-2013 10:56 PM

It seems to work now, you and all the developers are the best Big Grin

RE: Plugin download crashes - please test the latest builds - stodag - 06-25-2013 11:45 PM

yep.. workin on every game I tried no probs.

RE: Plugin download crashes - please test the latest builds - Henrik - 06-26-2013 05:44 AM

(06-25-2013 10:24 PM)stodag Wrote:  thx henrik its workin Smile

thx unknown brackets...

hou guys are legends.. just tested soul calibur and it doesn't eveen hamper performance crackin job.

edit: you guys lol

one question.. do we need to redownload the plugin every time?
Or will it just auto update the app?

I haven't really figured this out yet. I guess in the future, the app should tell you if there's a new version of the plugin.

RE: Plugin download crashes - please test the latest builds - stodag - 06-26-2013 08:11 AM

thx...

RE: Plugin download crashes - please test the latest builds - Trenico - 06-26-2013 12:08 PM

Wait, it just crashed to me, but i discovered that it crashes if you press the back button before i finds the download, i mean before the 'download and install button' can be used, here is a log if you need it.

RE: Plugin download crashes - please test the latest builds - Henrik - 06-26-2013 01:00 PM

Trenico, is that on the latest git build or 0.8?

RE: Plugin download crashes - please test the latest builds - Trenico - 06-26-2013 01:15 PM

Latest, v0.8-85-geb33d30 it just happens if it is looking for the donwload and you press back, but if it already found the download and you press back it doesn't crash

RE: Plugin download crashes - please test the latest builds - Henrik - 06-26-2013 01:16 PM

okay, I'll have to fix that too before release then, thanks for reporting! My internet connection is so fast that I can't get this to happen at all heh, need to insert some delays...

RE: Plugin download crashes - please test the latest builds - Henrik - 06-26-2013 04:27 PM

Okay, I think I fixed the cancelling crashes in the latest build.

RE: Plugin download crashes - please test the latest builds - Trenico - 06-26-2013 05:40 PM

Yes, now it works Big Grin, thank you!

RE: Plugin download crashes - please test the latest builds - Henrik - 06-26-2013 05:44 PM

fantastic Smile 0.8.1 will be rolling out with the fixes in about 2 hours.

RE: Plugin download crashes - please test the latest builds - Henrik - 06-26-2013 07:53 PM

0.8.1 released.