forums.PPSSPP.org
Reputation!? - Printable Version

+- forums.PPSSPP.org (https://forums.ppsspp.org)
+-- Forum: PPSSPP - Playstation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Reputation!? (/showthread.php?tid=3213)

Pages: 1 2

Reputation!? - vontman - 05-04-2013 06:02 PM

I noticed something that people here in the thread don't give reputation to the ones who helped them Huh which is the least way of saying thanks, some people here should be much appreciated like Henrik (ONLY 49 WTF! he made the psp on mobiles possible!),sfageas (21, did about 1.5k posts and he tested most the games on the forum) Unknown (19 SERIOUSLY? he fixed tons of issues), vnctdj (11? u got to be kidding me ), GuilhermeGS2 (Only 7!? #%$#), VIRGIN KLM ( 6?>@@#@$$), Dwightyone (ONLY 2???????????? ) they all deserve more than that for god sake Angry .

If they asked to give them reputation to get their support, they would have received tons of reputation which they deserve. ( BAD EXAMPLE OF WHAT"S HAPPENING IN SOME OTHER FORUMS Wink )

Please mension any one i missed Smile .

That's it, here is a cute cat Shy

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdqeRa0fbUX0Tbvq8GWwY...RW6Ck1tzqw]

RE: Reputation!? - Spitweiss - 05-04-2013 06:20 PM

Bring them here now! I want to rep all of them! squeez'em and hug them as well

RE: Reputation!? - vontman - 05-04-2013 06:22 PM

LOL, They do deserve it .

RE: Reputation!? - kenny43 - 05-04-2013 06:34 PM

Uh, reputation is simply there, let's not convert this forum into another begging thing like XDA has become with the thanks buttom.

RE: Reputation!? - sfageas - 05-04-2013 06:35 PM

All developers in the world are having my huge respect and deserves the most respect from all of us,i believe this is the most important
And vontman thank you for your kind words Smile
And i agree with kenny simply because all people here help each other

RE: Reputation!? - vnctdj - 05-04-2013 06:46 PM

(05-04-2013 06:35 PM)sfageas Wrote:  All developers in the world are having my huge respect and deserves the most respect from all of us,i believe this is the most important
And vontman thank you for your kind words Smile
And i agree with kenny simply because all people here help each other

I approve to all you said ! Wink

RE: Reputation!? - vontman - 05-04-2013 06:55 PM

i believe there is a difference between Begging and Appreciation .
And Appreciation is my Goal here ^^

RE: Reputation!? - vnctdj - 05-04-2013 07:00 PM

(05-04-2013 06:55 PM)vontman Wrote:  i believe there is a difference between Begging and Appreciation .
And Appreciation is my Goal here ^^

But some users can beg to have +1 reputations, and this is not good at all... I think it's not normal to beg for +1 reputations, people do whatever they want, we mustn't force them, it's ridiculous...

RE: Reputation!? - vontman - 05-04-2013 07:03 PM

Who said any thing about begging?

RE: Reputation!? - vnctdj - 05-04-2013 07:04 PM

(05-04-2013 07:03 PM)vontman Wrote:  Who said any thing about begging?

You ! Wink

RE: Reputation!? - vontman - 05-04-2013 07:08 PM

Oh wait a minute now that i read what I've written , i can sense that some people here got the wrong idea @[email protected]
when i said if u asked for reputation , it was an example of what's happening in the other bad forums (Bad ones like XDA if that would relief you Smile )
I am just saying that we should appreciate what you do more, one of the ways to do that is to give you some reputation thats all Wink

I edited the thread now if that would give u a relief Smile

RE: Reputation!? - vnctdj - 05-04-2013 07:12 PM

(05-04-2013 07:08 PM)vontman Wrote:  Oh wait a minute now that i read what I've written , i can sense that some people here got the wrong idea @[email protected]
when i said if u asked for reputation , it was an example of what's happening in the other bad forums (Bad ones like XDA if that would relief you Smile )
I am just saying that we should appreciate what you do more, one of the ways to do that is to give you some reputation thats all Wink

I edited the thread now if that would give u a relief Smile

OK, I better understand what you said now Wink
Moreover, I totally agree with you ! Smile

RE: Reputation!? - Dwightyone - 05-04-2013 07:18 PM

Please, no one forget that guy Dwightyone, the poor guy has only got 2 reputation and he's here 24/7 for you all, he really deserves some reputation for what he does around here, which is um.................. hanging about and not doing much! Tongue Please give him some rep', he's damn good at what he does! Big Grin

Stageas deserves a lot of reputation. He's very helpful in PPSSPP stuff. He's save my life and got Half Life PSP working for me. There are a few other guys who are very helpful too.

RE: Reputation!? - vontman - 05-04-2013 07:21 PM

(05-04-2013 07:18 PM)Dwightyone Wrote:  Please, no one forget that guy Dwightyone, the poor guy has only got 2 reputation and he's here 24/7 for you all, he really deserves some reputation for what he does around here, which is um.................. hanging about and not doing much! Tongue Please give him some rep', he's damn good at what he does! Big Grin

added Smile

RE: Reputation!? - Dwightyone - 05-04-2013 07:26 PM

(05-04-2013 07:21 PM)vontman Wrote:  
(05-04-2013 07:18 PM)Dwightyone Wrote:  Please, no one forget that guy Dwightyone, the poor guy has only got 2 reputation and he's here 24/7 for you all, he really deserves some reputation for what he does around here, which is um.................. hanging about and not doing much! Tongue Please give him some rep', he's damn good at what he does! Big Grin

added Smile

I don't know what I've been added too, but whatever it is I am grateful and I thankyou very much. Big Grin