forums.PPSSPP.org
Ainol Novo 7 Advance II crash - Printable Version

+- forums.PPSSPP.org (https://forums.ppsspp.org)
+-- Forum: PPSSPP - Playstation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion and Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Ainol Novo 7 Advance II crash (/showthread.php?tid=2848)

Ainol Novo 7 Advance II crash - mattzombie - 04-21-2013 02:00 PM

First of all my apologies if this thread is in the wrong place.

Im not complaining i just wanted to bring this to your attention so you could possibly look into the matter.
Since the new update my tablet (Ainol Novo 7 Advance II) force closes out of PPSSPP every time i load a game from the menu. Games that used to work before the update don't even work, no games seem to.

Anyway keep up the awesome work and thank you for a brilliant emulator

RE: Ainol Novo 7 Advance II crash - kenny43 - 04-21-2013 02:49 PM

(04-21-2013 02:00 PM)mattzombie Wrote:  First of all my apologies if this thread is in the wrong place.

Im not complaining i just wanted to bring this to your attention so you could possibly look into the matter.
Since the new update my tablet (Ainol Novo 7 Advance II) force closes out of PPSSPP every time i load a game from the menu. Games that used to work before the update don't even work, no games seem to.

Anyway keep up the awesome work and thank you for a brilliant emulator

I do not know why, but one day I had an Ainol Novo on my hands and some others apps that worked normally on SGS and SGS3 would forceclose on it for no reason, so it might be a device specific thing, but since it is actually listed on the compatibility list, it should indeed work..

RE: Ainol Novo 7 Advance II crash - mattzombie - 04-29-2013 06:48 PM

Just a quick update

Still suffers from the same problem after the new update

RE: Ainol Novo 7 Advance II crash - GuilhermeGS2 - 04-30-2013 09:48 PM

Is the same on tablet of my cousin. His tablet is a Multilaser, 1Ghz Cortex A8, but the GPU is strange.
Maybe the processor is the same of your tablet, and this crashes the emulator. The problem may be is of processor.