forums.PPSSPP.org
black screen - Printable Version

+- forums.PPSSPP.org (https://forums.ppsspp.org)
+-- Forum: PPSSPP - Playstation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion and Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: black screen (/showthread.php?tid=27778)

black screen - gizogodu - 07-02-2021 01:16 PM

Hello. I recently have downloaded the PPSSPP app (free) on my phone but the only problem is that it launched the app with the black screen but the moment I try to tap on my phone, there isn't a black screen when I put my finger on my phone then it goes away and I was left with a black screen once again once I put my finger up again.

Anyone know why this is happening? I am currently using a Sony Xperia A (basically the Japanese version of the Sony Xperia ZR). Thank you! Smile

RE: black screen - McGee598 - 07-21-2021 04:41 AM

If you try by going half way in between, you'll cut out a large chunk of the possible changes that could've caused an issue. After about 8 tries, you'll have narrowed it down significantly. If you can give me a range of a few commits, I might be able to guess what's going wrong.

RE: black screen - Lordbravo - 08-07-2021 10:37 PM

(07-02-2021 01:16 PM)gizogodu Wrote:  Hello. I recently have downloaded the PPSSPP app (free) on my phone but the only problem is that it launched the app with the black screen but the moment I try to tap on my phone, there isn't a black screen when I put my finger on my phone then it goes away and I was left with a black screen once again once I put my finger up again.

Anyone know why this is happening? I am currently using a Sony Xperia A (basically the Japanese version of the Sony Xperia ZR). Thank you! Smile

Try changing the language to castellano(espana)
it works

RE: black screen - Pruett262 - 08-25-2021 09:48 AM

The solution worked for me thanks to the community and the members for the solution.