forums.PPSSPP.org
Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition crashes in Autocross tournaments - Printable Version

+- forums.PPSSPP.org (https://forums.ppsspp.org)
+-- Forum: PPSSPP - Playstation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Commercial Games - Compatibility and Results (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Games that don't boot / totally black screen (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition crashes in Autocross tournaments (/showthread.php?tid=27635)

Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition crashes in Autocross tournaments - TheRacer28 - 05-28-2021 04:58 PM

When I try to enter in a tournament with Autocross races, in the loading screen I get the Invalid memory access error, I already tried with Ignore bad memory acceses but the game just freezes in that part, this is weird because before I was able to play them normally, this just started when I proceeded to the third race of a tournament and after that I was'nt able to enter anymore.

Game Info:

Region: Europe (ULES00108)
File extention: .ISO

RE: Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition crashes in Autocross tournaments - TheRacer28 - 06-04-2021 12:05 PM

Update: I think that I fixed it, it seems that the game that I had was corrupted, I got other one where it works