forums.PPSSPP.org
Downloading issue - Printable Version

+- forums.PPSSPP.org (https://forums.ppsspp.org)
+-- Forum: PPSSPP - Playstation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion and Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Downloading issue (/showthread.php?tid=27000)

Downloading issue - ashandroo - 11-01-2020 09:44 AM

A while ago I purchased the gold edition. Well my computer crashed and I am unable to use the link in my email to redownload. Is there a way to contact someone to get this fixed. The last time I downloaded it was about 3 years ago. When I click on the link it tells me that the webpage is unavailable. omegle chat

RE: Downloading issue - cybercjt - 11-02-2020 10:36 AM

(11-01-2020 09:44 AM)ashandroo Wrote:  A while ago I purchased the gold edition. Well my computer crashed and I am unable to use the link in my email to redownload. Is there a way to contact someone to get this fixed. The last time I downloaded it was about 3 years ago. When I click on the link it tells me that the webpage is unavailable.

This is the nearest info I could give you according to the official website of PPSSPP.

"The email address you use while paying will receive the download link, so make sure it's right. If you have not received an email within an hour, please contact [email protected] and I'll have a look."

So you should prolly give them an email about this,

OR

You can just download the normal version since it has no difference with gold in terms of functionality.