forums.PPSSPP.org
Weird glitch of Persona 3 - Printable Version

+- forums.PPSSPP.org (https://forums.ppsspp.org)
+-- Forum: PPSSPP - Playstation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion and Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Weird glitch of Persona 3 (/showthread.php?tid=26922)

Weird glitch of Persona 3 - Leo2307 - 10-16-2020 03:23 PM

Hello, I'm new and I'm playing Persona 3 with Ppsspp on IOS. I used to have no problem with Android before but I've met this issue on IOS. Can anyone help me, please? Thank you so much!!!
HuhHuhHuh

RE: Weird glitch of Persona 3 - zra04 - 10-19-2020 11:04 PM

I have experienced the exact same glitch on my IOS device!!! I joined this forum to post about it too. I have asked help from other places but no response. I really hope there may be a fix for it.

RE: Weird glitch of Persona 3 - Leo2307 - 10-22-2020 01:55 AM

Anyone can help me??? HuhHuhHuh

RE: Weird glitch of Persona 3 - Leo2307 - 10-24-2020 11:14 AM

(10-19-2020 11:04 PM)zra04 Wrote:  I have experienced the exact same glitch on my IOS device!!! I joined this forum to post about it too. I have asked help from other places but no response. I really hope there may be a fix for it.

Really appreciate your concern. I also hope there would be a solution for this.

RE: Weird glitch of Persona 3 - Chetmu - 10-30-2020 04:35 AM

In Persona 3, the player takes the role of a male high-school student who joins the Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad (SEES), a group of students investigating the Dark Hour, a time period between one day and the next that few people are aware of. During the Dark Hour, the player enters Tartarus, a large tower containing Shadows, creatures that feed on the minds of humans. To fight the Shadows, each member of SEES is able to summon a Persona, a manifestation of a person's inner self. The game's most iconic feature is the method by which the members of SEES release their Personas: by firing a gun-like object called an Evoker at their head. In addition to the standard elements of role-playing games, Persona 3 includes elements of simulation games, as the game's protagonist progresses day by day through a school year, making friends and forming relationships that improve the strength of his Personas in battle. Upsers.com