forums.PPSSPP.org
Prevent DPAD UP from opening virtual keyboard - Printable Version

+- forums.PPSSPP.org (https://forums.ppsspp.org)
+-- Forum: PPSSPP - Playstation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion and Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Prevent DPAD UP from opening virtual keyboard (/showthread.php?tid=26253)

Prevent DPAD UP from opening virtual keyboard - ashandroo - 03-11-2020 02:59 PM

Hello,

S9+, 360 wireless controller, dongle plugged in via OTG cable. Android version - 9. PPSSPP - 1.8.0. Each time I press the up button on the controller virtual Samsung keyboard pops up. This happens in the menu and when playing games, also when navigating the app screen. uc browser shareit appvn
Any way to prevent this? E.g. ePSXe captures controller's input and as a result it's not being sent to rufus android OS hence no popups (my guess).

Thanks!

RE: Prevent DPAD UP from opening virtual keyboard - Albrecht - 05-26-2021 10:43 AM

Quote:When I open my virtual keyboard and use an auto-typer homework writing help online, the text is ok and there are no issues. But when playing games, the Samsung keyboard pops up in the menu.

Hi,

One of the solutions (the best one, I guess) is to download Null Keyboard. An Android app for free.