forums.PPSSPP.org
compiling direct x version - Printable Version

+- forums.PPSSPP.org (https://forums.ppsspp.org)
+-- Forum: PPSSPP - Playstation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Builds, releases and ports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: compiling direct x version (/showthread.php?tid=2399)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: compiling direct x version - NgJinXiang14 - 01-14-2014 03:25 AM

AH,how to patch?i dont know how to use git-apply(see video i use patch -p1 <PPSSPP.patch and its failed)
It give me this
Code:
patching file 'Common/Common.vcxproj
Hunk #1 FAILED at 28.
Hunk #2 success at 103 with fuzz 2 <offset -53 lines>.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 128.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 154.
Hunk #5 FAILED at 169.
Hunk #6 FAILED at 189.
5 out of 6 hunks FAILED -- saving reject to Common/Common.vcxproj.rej
patching file 'Common/Common.vcxproj.filters'
Reversed ,or previously applied. patch detected! Assume -R? [n]

RE: compiling direct x version - GuilhermeGS2 - 01-14-2014 10:47 PM

Anyone managed compile it?

RE: compiling direct x version - NgJinXiang14 - 01-16-2014 11:27 AM

Can someone compile it I failed to compile it

RE: compiling direct x version - Bigpet - 01-19-2014 07:13 PM

I started to look into multi-touch and since I don't have a multi-touch device I needed to emulate it, the windows multi-touch emulator works by opening and RPC session into my own computer and that for some reason gimps the OpenGL version.

Long story short, I had to compile a new version to test multi-touch and so here's a 32bit version that works with ANGLE (no multi-touch yet):

https://mega.co.nz/#!t4ZURApY!ExDG8xp3e7MRP9M6vneWkUzzTL5ezwErXBCvna7LVao

again, sending requests won't make me recompile a new version, I'm only doing it when I need it myself for testing.

RE: compiling direct x version - GuilhermeGS2 - 01-20-2014 01:35 AM

(01-19-2014 07:13 PM)Bigpet Wrote:  I started to look into multi-touch and since I don't have a multi-touch device I needed to emulate it, the windows multi-touch emulator works by opening and RPC session into my own computer and that for some reason gimps the OpenGL version.

Long story short, I had to compile a new version to test multi-touch and so here's a 32bit version that works with ANGLE (no multi-touch yet):

https://mega.co.nz/#!t4ZURApY!ExDG8xp3e7MRP9M6vneWkUzzTL5ezwErXBCvna7LVao

again, sending requests won't make me recompile a new version, I'm only doing it when I need it myself for testing.

Thank you very much. I'll try, if work, you'll gain +1 rep. Smile

Didn't work. Sad
Did I make something wrong? Huh

RE: compiling direct x version - Bigpet - 01-20-2014 03:15 AM

(01-20-2014 01:35 AM)GuilhermeGS2 Wrote:  Thank you very much. I'll try, if work, you'll gain +1 rep. Smile

Didn't work. Sad

I don't know what you're doing, you were supposed to put it in your regular ppsspp directory together with the *.dlls

you can also try this build: https://mega.co.nz/#!1lwDjQoT!GGERmH_J-uHGJzRfpz5yuV65Gux7YI46_ScRbZZDtwI

it may break input since I made it while working on touch support

RE: compiling direct x version - GuilhermeGS2 - 01-20-2014 03:41 AM

(01-20-2014 03:15 AM)Bigpet Wrote:  
(01-20-2014 01:35 AM)GuilhermeGS2 Wrote:  Thank you very much. I'll try, if work, you'll gain +1 rep. Smile

Didn't work. Sad

I don't know what you're doing, you were supposed to put it in your regular ppsspp directory together with the *.dlls

you can also try this build: https://mega.co.nz/#!1lwDjQoT!GGERmH_J-uHGJzRfpz5yuV65Gux7YI46_ScRbZZDtwI

it may break input since I made it while working on touch support

That is working, but I'm getting some errors.

RE: compiling direct x version - GuilhermeGS2 - 01-20-2014 02:10 PM

Please devs, marge it to the official builds, even it still having bugs.

RE: compiling direct x version - Bigpet - 01-20-2014 02:44 PM

This doesn't belong in the official repositoy. We could make the SDL version compilable under windows with cmake and that should work out of the box with ANGLE.

The issue is that we need to create the OpenGL context with EGL to use ANGLE but the normal Windows version uses WGL to do it. SDL uses egl on all platforms, duplicating the EGL code is not a good decision.

RE: compiling direct x version - GuilhermeGS2 - 01-20-2014 04:02 PM

OK.
I'm getting some messages asking disk, for me verify the unity bla bla bla.

[attachment=10200]

Translation:The unity is not ready for use. The door may be opened. Verify the unity A: and make sure that the disk has been inserted and the unity door is closed.

[attachment=10201]

Translate: There's no disk in the unity. Insert a disk in the unity \Device\Harddisk2\DR2 (The same happened with DR1, DR3, DR4 and DR5)

What may be?

RE: compiling direct x version - GuilhermeGS2 - 01-27-2014 07:03 PM

Any news about the DirectX version? Smile

RE: compiling direct x version - Bigpet - 01-28-2014 06:41 PM

recently [Unknown] merged some of the changes from Ced. I don't know if he's going to try to make it work. He either needs to implement the GUI rendering (blue menus) in DirectX or we need to make the Windows version be able to switch off all the GUI beside the window menus (File , Emulation, etc.).

RE: compiling direct x version - GuilhermeGS2 - 01-28-2014 08:48 PM

I hope it be totaly marged to the builds soon. Smile

RE: compiling direct x version - dingrui0517 - 02-05-2014 04:49 AM

Hey,dude.I find it works much faster in DirectX than that in OpenGL(at least on mineBlush),but there are still some graphy bugs.BUT ANYWAY,IT IS WORTH FOR YOU KEEPING DEVELOPING IT.JUST DO IT!!(sorry for my English)

RE: compiling direct x version - jayande - 02-28-2014 02:41 AM

Since this is a DirectX version of PPSSPP, could this possibly work with Texmod to edit and replace textures? If the DirectX being used is newer than DX9 (Which it probably is) is there anyway to get a build that uses DirectX 9? Any help would be appreciated.