forums.PPSSPP.org
Two Player in one Game without Ad-Hoc? - Printable Version

+- forums.PPSSPP.org (https://forums.ppsspp.org)
+-- Forum: PPSSPP - Playstation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Ad-Hoc Multiplayer (/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Thread: Two Player in one Game without Ad-Hoc? (/showthread.php?tid=23606)

Two Player in one Game without Ad-Hoc? - derletztename - 10-25-2017 05:50 PM

Hey Guys,
I am very new to ppsspp and even to Playstation. I just want to play little big planet with my wife because most games are to dark or to complicated for her but I want to get her gaming with me. So it would be a great start Smile
Nevertheless, can I play with two players on one PC as the game per se supports multiplayer without using fancy stuff as Ad-Hoc and two versions of ppsspp? I can't find anything about that with google or in the forum or even in ppsspp menu.
Maybe someone can help an old noob Wink

RE: Two Player in one Game without Ad-Hoc? - GoatNinja - 12-13-2017 09:55 PM

Hi There. GoatNinja Here You can find out more information about this in this thread
https://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=14313&highlight=adhoc+local

Done by Onelight

PS: there is also a youtube tutorial on how to make it work by OneLight: Just Search on YT -Onelight ppsspp (he did a tekken video)

Hope it helps Wink

RE: Two Player in one Game without Ad-Hoc? - LunaMoo - 12-13-2017 10:59 PM

That's not "two players in one game" which btw is impossible unless natively supported by the game and outside of maybe like 1 or 2 mini games no full size game was ever supporting that since PSP is a handheld designed to be used by 1 person at a time.

Multiplayer between multiply instances on same pc is still adhoc aka something the user asking here wants to avoid;p. Also recommending ancient PPSSPP builds of outdated Bigpet's branch while there were few thousands of improvements and compatibility fixes together with better/automatic adhoc between multiply instances on same pc made by ANR2ME/AdamN, is just bad;].

RE: Two Player in one Game without Ad-Hoc? - FOPSP - 12-14-2017 12:52 PM

There is no (online, ad-hoc or otherwise)multiplayer in LittleBigPlanet.

RE: Two Player in one Game without Ad-Hoc? - derletztename - 12-14-2017 07:40 PM

Thank you for the answers. So my error was using PPSSPP as it is an Playstation Portable Simulator and not an regular Playstation Emulator.
I should have read more before starting it Confused
I will look into regular Playstation Emulators now. Any recomendations?