forums.PPSSPP.org
Final Fantasy IV : The complete collection - Printable Version

+- forums.PPSSPP.org (https://forums.ppsspp.org)
+-- Forum: PPSSPP - Playstation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Commercial Games - Compatibility and Results (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Playable Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Final Fantasy IV : The complete collection (/showthread.php?tid=1971)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: FF IV graphics bug - rogerrr - 05-21-2014 03:39 PM

Your PC emulator or android?

RE: Final Fantasy IV : The complete collection - vnctdj - 05-21-2014 04:06 PM

(05-21-2014 02:58 PM)Yamigishi Wrote:  Hi,
So first, excuse me if I'm not in the good section for this, or if I make some language mistake (I'm french so I don't master english)
I tried the last version available of ppsspp (0.9.8) cause I wanna make a LP of Final Fantasy IV The Complete Collection.
But I've got some graphics bug, like a small white line in the map and character got a blue aura or I dunno what.
So, how can I configure my emulator please ? I tried but I dunno how to fix the problem.

Merged.

RE: Final Fantasy IV : The complete collection - TheDax - 05-22-2014 02:04 AM

(05-21-2014 02:58 PM)Yamigishi Wrote:  Hi,
So first, excuse me if I'm not in the good section for this, or if I make some language mistake (I'm french so I don't master english)
I tried the last version available of ppsspp (0.9.8) cause I wanna make a LP of Final Fantasy IV The Complete Collection.
But I've got some graphics bug, like a small white line in the map and character got a blue aura or I dunno what.
So, how can I configure my emulator please ? I tried but I dunno how to fix the problem.

Like I said back in February, the white column/pillar can't be fixed right now. Nobody knows what causes it yet. By aura, you mean a green-like outline around characters, right? Turn off texture scaling if you have it turned on. That's the only way to fix it.

RE: Final Fantasy IV : The complete collection - Yamigishi - 05-22-2014 03:09 PM

Hi, thanks for your rapid answer, I disabled the texture scaling and it works. Hope that the white column will disapear in a future update, but thanks a lot !

RE: Final Fantasy IV : The complete collection - Nightquaker - 05-23-2014 02:35 AM

Emulator crashes every time during the Mist Dragon fight in Valley of Mist after dragon turns into mist in version 0.9.8-598. Bezier curves solution works to solve it, but sucks that you have to use it. Graphics look a lot worse due to lower polygon count.

RE: Final Fantasy IV : The complete collection - TheDax - 05-23-2014 04:32 AM

Use medium quality splines/beziers as a workaround for now. I made a post about it on Github: https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/issues/5500#issuecomment-43972582

RE: Final Fantasy IV : The complete collection - shizzle420 - 05-30-2014 03:16 AM

hey guys i keep having the ppsspp crash right in the very beginning of the game when kane and cecil go to the summoners village and try to take the little girl. as soon as she summons her titan the game crashes. when it happened i opened the cause of the crash and found the source to be "mscvr120.dll error" so i promptly went and downloaded the dll and put it in the system32 folder and decided to try again. when i tried it again, it crashed at the exact same spot but this time the fault module was "stackhash_0a9e error". so i did some google research and found that i could mute the data execution prevention (which is the main source of that error on conflicting programs apparently) on certain programs. so when going into system maintenance i tried to exclude the DEP from ppsspp but win7 told me that it was necessary for it to run so that was another dead end. and this is where i am now, at a stand still. i have followed all the suggestions from people in this thread and i have no graphical errors after following everyone's advice, i just can't stop this crash. i run an AMD HD Radeon 7800 with an i7 processor if this helps, any responses are immensely appreciated! Smile

RE: Final Fantasy IV : The complete collection - Noobsonparade - 06-03-2014 06:38 AM

Hi everyone,
I'm having a strange issue under 0.9.8...the game works perfectly, really, except for one thing : ennemies are never attacking. I have to wait like 30 seconds before their first attack and it's a real problem since it gives me all the time i need to kill them all...it makes the game sooo easy and it's really frustrating. Does anyone have a solution ?

And i'm sorry for my bad english, i'm french...

Thanks ! Smile

Baigan's Regeneration makes Emu crash (FFIV) - Happytoseeme - 06-14-2014 12:50 AM

Alright so, everything normal, I cut off his limbs, and he uses regeneration, BOOM! It crashes my game. Any fix for this?

RE: Baigan's Regeneration makes Emu crash (FFIV) - solarmystic - 06-14-2014 03:24 AM

Got a save file/save state you can share so that we can reproduce the issue to fix it?

Also, the thread for the game is here:-
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=1971&highlight=final+fantasy

Post any game related issue in its own thread next time.

RE: Final Fantasy IV : The complete collection - TheDax - 06-14-2014 01:59 PM

Merged.

RE: Final Fantasy IV : The complete collection - Gurlok - 06-15-2014 06:19 AM

I'm experiencing some kind of flickering screen (or rather, some kind of image distortion on both maps and battle phases) issues solely with this game, is there any fix for this?

RE: Final Fantasy IV : The complete collection - [Unknown] - 06-15-2014 08:15 AM

Try turning off hardware transform. I'm not sure if it will help. What platform are you on?

-[Unknown]

Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection - zhakataka - 06-16-2014 08:13 AM

Title: Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection
Genre: JRPG
Region: US
Format: ISO
Version: ?
Game ID: ULUS10560
Compatibility: Payable
Notes:
All games load and run. Sound and music are ok.
Final fantasy IV: Runs fine. Did not test full playthrough.
Final Fantasy IV - Interlude - : Fully playable. Finished the game.
Final Fantasy VI: The After Years: Almost fine.
Could finish the following stories: Ceodore, Rydia, Yang, Polom, Parom, Edge, Edward, Kain.
When playing Lunarian story, PPSSPP crashes when Golbez flies from Moon to Earth after Zeromus battle.

RE: Final Fantasy IV : The complete collection - vnctdj - 06-16-2014 09:19 AM

Merged.