forums.PPSSPP.org
Amd Creating Plug and play driver for Egpu solutions? - Printable Version

+- forums.PPSSPP.org (https://forums.ppsspp.org)
+-- Forum: PPSSPP - Playstation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Amd Creating Plug and play driver for Egpu solutions? (/showthread.php?tid=18440)

Amd Creating Plug and play driver for Egpu solutions? - milkydude12 - 03-10-2016 04:01 PM

It seems Egpu will be becoming more mainstream in the ucpoming years. Why do I say this? Well lets look at the facts:

Razer is making the Razer Core

Msi has its gaming Dock

Asus has its XG station 2

Alienware has its Graphics Amplifier

Intel had its proof of concept Egpu

With these companies throwing lots of $$$ into the Egpu solution game, I believe its not a matter of IF but when Egpu will become mainstream.

RE: Amd Creating Plug and play driver for Egpu solutions? - heiwasan - 03-11-2016 08:20 PM

Hope you´re right! This way, my laptop will become stronger than my desktop gamer, due the better processor! And it will be easier to move it to other Tvs!

RE: Amd Creating Plug and play driver for Egpu solutions? - milkydude12 - 03-12-2016 03:00 AM

I hope im right too Wink. I want to be able to have a portable sleek laptop for outside use and a plug & play gaming system @ home.