forums.PPSSPP.org
Harvest Moon: Boy & Girl - Printable Version

+- forums.PPSSPP.org (https://forums.ppsspp.org)
+-- Forum: PPSSPP - Playstation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Commercial Games - Compatibility and Results (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: In-game (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: Harvest Moon: Boy & Girl (/showthread.php?tid=181)

Pages: 1 2 3

Harvest Moon: Boy & Girl - slawomir - 11-14-2012 10:38 AM

Software/Game tested: Harvest Moon Boy&Girl
Game version(US/JP/EU/WWE): USA
File format(ISO/CSO/EBOOT): ISO
Compatibility level(nothing/intro/menus/ingame/playable):intro/menus
Other info:when I press "new game" , black screen pops up
Device: Rooted Htc Sensation soft 4.0.3

Harvest moon: boy & Girl - Ireshine - 04-22-2013 12:56 AM

Title: Harvest moon: boy & Girl
Genre: RPG,Farm-simulator
Region: US
Format: ISO
Version: ULUS10142 (V.7.5-14-g17a3b75)
Compatability: Menus
Notes:Show the company logo, goto the main menu, where you can choose "boy" or "girl", then fades to black and anything else happens.No sound and No music.

Screenshots:
http://iforce.co.nz/i/gbqn0eef.uje.jpg

attachments
Logs:
attachments

RE: Harvest Moon Boy&Girl - sfageas - 04-22-2013 07:40 AM

Merged

RE: Harvest Moon Boy&Girl - sfageas - 05-16-2013 12:15 PM

Playable!Tested with v0.7.6-607-g85ea47b

RE: Harvest Moon Boy&Girl - Ireshine - 06-26-2013 12:40 AM

Playable on official Version 0.8 PC release

RE: Harvest Moon Boy&Girl - SorryImNewb - 08-19-2013 04:17 PM

Sorry if this has been asked before but... whenever I try to play this game, it either black screens or during the intro where the character is lying on the beach (picture, right when the guy leaves the screen it blacks out) it blacks out and not even the fps shows. What are the best settings for this game? I have an iPod touch 4th gen 6.1 with the latest ppssp. Thanks for the help.

RE: Harvest Moon Boy&Girl - GuilhermeGS2 - 11-22-2013 05:01 PM

any news?

*updating compatibility list.

RE: Harvest Moon Boy&Girl - Ricardo_cza - 02-24-2014 05:06 PM

It's ALMOST working for me!
ultil the screen to select boy or girl its ok,
but when I select one...the star menu screen is not centralized...so i can only see half of the game, but I tried to keep playing...it worked just fine...but can't see the entire screen...
I tested in another emulator...it su***...but the screen was ok
any clue?

RE: Harvest Moon: Boy & Girl - izukun - 05-01-2014 05:52 PM

its working clearly for me Smile there no problem !

i using window 7

RE: Harvest Moon: Boy & Girl - Onizuka - 05-03-2014 12:47 AM

Working fine on my old android

Can't save or overwrite a save in Harvest Moon: Boy & Girl - Sleepingmonster - 07-08-2014 03:24 AM

Whenever I try to overwrite my previous save I can't save it. I can tell because the day don't change. Here is a screenshot when I try to overwrite my previous save file.

There is no hand to tell you where is the cursor is pointing.

RE: Can't save or overwrite a save in Harvest Moon: Boy & Girl - Accel - 07-13-2014 01:55 PM

just use the savestate feature, much more convenient then saving ingame where theres a possibility for the ingame save file to corrupt

RE: Can't save or overwrite a save in Harvest Moon: Boy & Girl - Sleepingmonster - 07-19-2014 08:41 AM

(07-13-2014 01:55 PM)Accel Wrote:  just use the savestate feature, much more convenient then saving ingame where theres a possibility for the ingame save file to corrupt
What I do is delete the save file from the memory stick and then save. Kinda annoying but at least gives me another save when my save state gone wrong. Tongue

RE: Can't save or overwrite a save in Harvest Moon: Boy & Girl - vsub_ - 07-19-2014 09:06 AM

Does the same thing happen if you:
Save on empty slot=>Try to save again on that slot(without doing anything else...just save again)

Btw I barely see that the option selected from the image is "No" and some games accept only the D-Pad controls for selecting Yes\No there.

Also you are not doing this right...create a save state=>create a normal save=>load the save state=>try to save again(normal save).
Some games don't like this

Anyway to slowdown PPSSPP in Harvest Moon Boy & Girl? - Sleepingmonster - 07-25-2014 01:52 AM

Having a hard time to fish in the game and want to slowdown the game so I can time and release the square button. Anyway to slowdown the game?