forums.PPSSPP.org
looking for help from Zelda fans - Printable Version

+- forums.PPSSPP.org (https://forums.ppsspp.org)
+-- Forum: PPSSPP - Playstation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: looking for help from Zelda fans (/showthread.php?tid=15749)

looking for help from Zelda fans - ade32 - 06-06-2015 03:50 PM

hy guys , can u help me??? i've lost my zelda majora mask saving fileSad n i need someone here shared his/her save file Rolleyes .

I have completed the adventure in "swamp and mountain". the game had reached the "great bay" (of course, I have had the Epona's song, Epona, powder keg n the masks).

can someone share save files that have been up in the great bay,please T_T.
i using n64 emulator. i don't ask 100% complete game ok.

thank you Smile

RE: looking for help from Zelda fans - heiwasan - 06-08-2015 12:50 PM

Sorry pal! I finished it a long time ago, and I have no saves!

Take a look in gamefaqs saves, or try to use cheat codes to reach fast the point you stopped!

RE: looking for help from Zelda fans - ade32 - 06-08-2015 03:26 PM

(06-08-2015 12:50 PM)heiwasan Wrote:  Sorry pal! I finished it a long time ago, and I have no saves!

Take a look in gamefaqs saves, or try to use cheat codes to reach fast the point you stopped!

first, thank you for the attention Big Grin . obviously, i forgot to told u what emulator does i used! i was used project64 emulator. i've looked on gamefaqs but i don't get what i want. using cheat to playing zelda majora is bad idea, IMO .

RE: looking for help from Zelda fans - heiwasan - 06-08-2015 06:31 PM

Yeah... time issues would make it buggy! But I don’t know… maybe some walk through wall codes or infinite keys will make it easier!

Honestly, I don’t know if these codes actually exists. Anyways, good look on finding the saves!