forums.PPSSPP.org
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories - Printable Version

+- forums.PPSSPP.org (https://forums.ppsspp.org)
+-- Forum: PPSSPP - Playstation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Commercial Games - Compatibility and Results (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Playable Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (/showthread.php?tid=1533)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories - olek7881 - 02-25-2016 03:43 PM

Hi everyone. I have a problem. I would like to play Liberty City Stories but last version ppsspp with this game isn't working good, it has no sound. I downloaded 0.91 version and it's ok, but cheats didn't work. Somebody know how to fix it?

RE: Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories - C0MR4d3 - 03-08-2016 12:58 PM

Can You Give Me The Download Link For GTA Liberty ?

Edit by vnctdj : Piracy is not allowed on our forum, please respect the rules.

RE: Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories - olek7881 - 03-08-2016 01:11 PM

[Censored]

Edit by vnctdj : Piracy is not allowed on our forum, please respect the rules.

RE: Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories - Lywzc - 03-30-2016 09:33 AM

I use version 1.2.2 and the game and the program crashed when I attempt to start the level 2 of Chasin' RC

RE: Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories - Cool DUde1 - 09-04-2016 05:46 AM

Can it run 30 vps on

GPU: ATI Radeon R5 M330 2GB
CPU: AMD A8 Quad Core 7410
Ram:4GB?

Reply anybody.
Confused

RE: Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories - viven - 09-26-2016 11:42 AM

help there is a graphical glitch how to fix in android ppsspp 1.3.0.1

RE: Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories - M4dPr0 - 10-28-2016 11:18 AM

Working nicely with my computer.

I'm using FXAA Antialiasing and DirectX 9.

RE: Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories - karry299 - 12-02-2019 03:59 AM

The post above mine, in the video you can see the models jitter\stutter a bit. Like at 3:02 it can be seen clearly. I have the same issue. Is that how it was on actual PSP ? Because it occasionally happens not only in cutscenes, but with in-game models as well. And in this thread ealier, some people posted videos as well, and this was present way back. Is it a game issue or an emulator issue ? Because other than that the game runs beautifully.

RE: Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories - LunaMoo - 12-02-2019 06:40 AM

Those cutscenes are on the game engine aka it's normal they don't differ from gameplay.

Don't know whatever it happens on real hardware or not, but if it doesn't, adding this game to MoreAccurateVMMUL hack in compat.ini could help as it looks very similar to recently fixed(via this hack) leg shaking in Tekken 6, just looking at ~ 2:33 looks pretty much alike that old bug.

Through it is possible it also happens on real hardware, the game looks soo nasty, it's hard to tell with video compression added ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYuK_d7lPfk shaking of the 3D models were in some popular games used on PSP as a feature to create a form of anti aliasing by abusing low refresh rate of the PSP lcd screen(for example Tekken 5 did that intentionally), some glitches were potentially also never fixed in PSP games since the awful display of the original hardware was hidding them, it's sometimes hard to tell.

RE: Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories - karry299 - 12-02-2019 01:10 PM

>Those cutscenes are on the game engine aka it's normal they don't differ from gameplay.

But they are generally scripted differently, and less scripts, no physics, etc - less potential errors.

RE: Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories - LunaMoo - 12-02-2019 08:35 PM

Game scripting doesn't matter, glitches like that would be in vfpu territory affecting animations itself doesn't matter if it's player moving the character or some scripted event.

RE: Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories - OPOKU KWADWO - 12-05-2019 09:12 AM

please what can I get a PPSSPP game