forums.PPSSPP.org
Screenshot function not working. - Printable Version

+- forums.PPSSPP.org (https://forums.ppsspp.org)
+-- Forum: PPSSPP - Playstation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion and Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Screenshot function not working. (/showthread.php?tid=12719)

Screenshot function not working. - Spoonydrip - 08-05-2014 03:04 AM

The F12 screenshot function is no longer working for me in v0.9.9 for some reason, I press F12 and it says it's saved the screen shot in the screenshot folder inside the memstick folder where it should go but nothing is being saved.

If I keep hitting F12 aswell it just says it's saving the same screenshot whereas it should be 00000, 00001 etc.

Is this a known issue and if so is there any quick fixes? It's very convenient being able to take screenshots without having to use paint and stuff.

RE: Screenshot function not working. - The Phoenix - 08-05-2014 03:11 AM

(08-05-2014 03:04 AM)Spoonydrip Wrote:  The F12 screenshot function is no longer working for me in v0.9.9 for some reason, I press F12 and it says it's saved the screen shot in the screenshot folder inside the memstick folder where it should go but nothing is being saved.

If I keep hitting F12 aswell it just says it's saving the same screenshot whereas it should be 00000, 00001 etc.

Is this a known issue and if so is there any quick fixes? It's very convenient being able to take screenshots without having to use paint and stuff.
Hi there,
I know this is a stupid question, but is your PC running out of hard drive space, as that could be one reason. Huh

RE: Screenshot function not working. - TheDax - 08-05-2014 03:39 AM

It's working fine here, even in the latest git build. Are you running PPSSPP from a folder where it only has read-only access to, somehow (that'd be a bug in that case, if you're on Windows, it's supposed to know to use Documents/My Documents if it's in a RO directory)?

RE: Screenshot function not working. - ZeroX4 - 08-05-2014 08:41 AM

wai not press print screen

[Image: 007a468be12f.jpg]

go to paint
edit>paste
file>save as

or use light screen
http://portableapps.com/apps/utilities/lightscreen_portable

RE: Screenshot function not working. - vnctdj - 08-05-2014 08:48 AM

I think you should read the first post of this thread carefully Wink

RE: Screenshot function not working. - ZeroX4 - 08-05-2014 05:09 PM

(08-05-2014 08:48 AM)vnctdj Wrote:  I think you should read the first post of this thread carefully Wink

yop missed last part