forums.PPSSPP.org
Bug Report, Android, Touch input incorrect - Printable Version

+- forums.PPSSPP.org (https://forums.ppsspp.org)
+-- Forum: PPSSPP - Playstation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion and Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Bug Report, Android, Touch input incorrect (/showthread.php?tid=12533)

Bug Report, Android, Touch input incorrect - Furby - 07-23-2014 01:38 AM

Sorry, I'm on my phone right now, but I'll try to be descriptive.

I've observed that, from v9.9 on (or those are all I've seen it on), the touch input on my Z ultra is off by enough to register all touches as above where I hit by a decent degree. This bug does not show up in the ppsspp-v0.9.8-1614-g459e244-android build, however.

RE: Bug Report, Android, Touch input incorrect - [Unknown] - 07-23-2014 01:45 AM

Is this affected by the display resolution setting?

-[Unknown]

RE: Bug Report, Android, Touch input incorrect - Furby - 07-23-2014 01:57 AM

(07-23-2014 01:45 AM)[Unknown] Wrote:  Is this affected by the display resolution setting?

-[Unknown]

Ah, I hadn't noticed that setting before, but yeah, it was. Setting it to either of the two auto settings fixed the issue. I think it was on 2x before, but I didn't look before changing it.

RE: Bug Report, Android, Touch input incorrect - [Unknown] - 07-23-2014 02:03 AM

But it's still broken if you set it to 2x PSP?

I think it should default to one of the Auto settings, normally...

-[Unknown]

RE: Bug Report, Android, Touch input incorrect - Furby - 07-23-2014 02:10 AM

(07-23-2014 02:03 AM)[Unknown] Wrote:  But it's still broken if you set it to 2x PSP?

I think it should default to one of the Auto settings, normally...

-[Unknown]

Actually... No, setting it back didn't cause the issue to reappear, no matter which of them I set it to. It definitely didn't default to the first two options, though.

May just have been a bug related to skipping versions between upgrades, I suppose. I didn't really update consistently, so who knows what was going on behind the scenes there.