forums.PPSSPP.org
I need some help with Controllers - Printable Version

+- forums.PPSSPP.org (https://forums.ppsspp.org)
+-- Forum: PPSSPP - Playstation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: I need some help with Controllers (/showthread.php?tid=11569)

I need some help with Controllers - MrWhosDevarino - 04-21-2014 08:06 PM

So, I just downloaded PPSSPP very recently, and i got the games i wanted and all of that, but I wanna know if PS4 controllers work with the emulator, I dont have a wired xbox controller, and i hate using the keyboard, if it does work, could someone give me a link to a guide, or post one in here. Thanks. Smile

RE: I need some help with Controllers - TheDax - 04-21-2014 08:41 PM

Since you mentioned a keyboard, should we assume you're running on Windows? If not, can you give us a few more details as to what sort of device you're using PPSSPP on? It's hard to give a blanket statement for controllers that works with every OS or device. Smile

RE: I need some help with Controllers - MrWhosDevarino - 04-22-2014 03:02 AM

(04-21-2014 08:41 PM)TheDax Wrote:  Since you mentioned a keyboard, should we assume you're running on Windows? If not, can you give us a few more details as to what sort of device you're using PPSSPP on? It's hard to give a blanket statement for controllers that works with every OS or device. Smile

I am on windows yes.

RE: I need some help with Controllers - The Phoenix - 04-23-2014 12:44 AM

(04-22-2014 03:02 AM)MrWhosDevarino Wrote:  
(04-21-2014 08:41 PM)TheDax Wrote:  Since you mentioned a keyboard, should we assume you're running on Windows? If not, can you give us a few more details as to what sort of device you're using PPSSPP on? It's hard to give a blanket statement for controllers that works with every OS or device. Smile

I am on windows yes.
Try this Youtube link, hope that helps.......... Cool
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gMltAE6BQc