Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
a lot of names, same textures
11-02-2023, 06:06 PM
a lot of names, same textures
I've been trying to create a new texture pack for Dragon Ball Z: Tenkaichi Tag Team as the only one I could find was very incomplete (this one), I did make some textures (another example) using Hanz0's pack as a basis, but for some reason, the textures I modified (and were not already modified in the initial pack) doesn't work all the time

just started the game
one match later

I can activate "save new textures", but all that does is save the textures that doesn't work again, then I have to get the original images duplicate them and rename to the name of the duplicates, but this just keeps happening and I already have like 3 or 4 instances of the same textures in some cases, If anyone knows how to solve this please tell me how, I already watched/read a lot of guides but I still don't know what I'm doing wrong

the texture pack in case anyone wants to test it out our something
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2024, 05:55 PM
RE: a lot of names, same textures
Well this has issues when it comes to texture replacement for years nothing new.
Have been trying to get custom textures for years yet no results at all (i know some are mad and will accuse me of something later because is the truth).
If you want to replace textures best option right now is using JPCSP,while is heavier and has high requirements in several areas is quire good to use and for texture replacement is quite simple just dump textures,then edit the ones you are going to replace,put them on the load texture folder and done textures replaced.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply