Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 2 HD Texture Pack
Yesterday, 10:03 PM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 11:10 PM by Growlanser.)
RE: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 2 HD Texture Pack
Found the code for both Magic Jammer and Dian Keto, both of these have the incorrect small card artwork for both TCG and anime style textures in duels and deck edit menu. They have artwork from two cards that aren't in the game at all.

0000000000000606eb1f8bcf Keto
0000000000000606f6583673 Jammer

This should be an easy fix for anyone with a bit of knowledge. In fact I will try to fix it myself using the textures released for the other games.

So it is as I expected. You can fix it by yourself using textures from the other games packs. I just did. However, I don't have an anime style OCG Magic Jammer so is not a definitive fix in that case but is still way better and more consistent than having a completely different card texture.

https://ibb.co/sgc3scb

The textures in the deck edit menu however are still the incorrect ones for these two cards. In case you try to fix this and see the textures unchanged in the deck edit menu please ignore that and just test it by dueling. That is not something I know how to fix so is up to the uploader to do that.

All you have to do is rename the textures from the other games to the ones I posted above, as they are named differently in every game, and go into the textures folders of this pack (anime_card_style and/or cards_tcg) and copy paste and overwrite them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply