Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PlayStation Phone
02-14-2013, 01:09 AM
RE: PlayStation Phone
(02-13-2013 11:47 PM)HD2MAX Wrote:  I did not buy one by the bad sony decisions with the hardware, old hardware, bad camera, no expansion sd card, little screen size, no radio if bad no remember etc

Now the problem is vita... Sony has a problem here for a new xperia play2...

But if any time is a reallity, analog for me the psp analog pad x2 is better that xperia play maybe?

and big screen size 5 minimum, high end hardware, with L2/R2, 2G RAM, best camera, sd card, radio fm, etc etc

But with vita and with problems...

I'm not sure I understand most of what you're trying to say. I can say it did have sd card expansion. As for radio, cell phones have to be able to pick up radio to receive calls. "No remember" I take to mean the small internal memory, which I can agree with. It should have been better. Not really a problem with root, but it shouldn't have to come to that. I can only guess that "But if any time is a reallity, analog for me the psp analog pad x2 is better that xperia play maybe?" means you're criticizing the touchpads, and would rather there have been actual analog sticks. True full analog is superior, but the touchpads were a real work of genius in my opinion. A lot of people criticized the Play for being too fat. (I thought it was fine.) The touchpads gave analog control without the bulk of actual analog sticks. The biggest issue I've seen people have with them is developers trying to code for them. Apparently it is, as Henrik described, "witchcraft." But support for them has gotten much better from when the Play first launched. Many a game developer, or emulator creator has gotten them working flawlessly. Your suggestions for a better Xperia Play are good as long as you're willing to foot the bill for hardware like that. 2GB of RAM is equivalent to my PC. But L2 and R2 buttons I think would take up too much space below the current L and R triggers. Maybe if they were where the volume buttons currently are it would keep them from having to make the phone approximately an inch thick. I know OnLive uses the volume keys for L2 and R2 in games it streams to the Play. Volume keys could just be put on the opposite side, or even removed completely as newer android OS has on-screen buttons. Hopes and dreams I guess. I wouldn't expect any plans on that though until Sony gets good sales with the Vita. Which, by the way is awesome. It's a PS3 just made portable. Just wish I could afford one.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
PlayStation Phone - EvilKingStan - 02-13-2013, 12:30 AM
RE: PlayStation Phone - xperiaplay2someday - 02-13-2013, 04:11 AM
RE: PlayStation Phone - EvilKingStan - 02-13-2013, 10:05 PM
RE: PlayStation Phone - HD2MAX - 02-13-2013, 11:47 PM
RE: PlayStation Phone - EvilKingStan - 02-14-2013 01:09 AM
RE: PlayStation Phone - HD2MAX - 02-14-2013, 05:23 PM
RE: PlayStation Phone - EvilKingStan - 02-14-2013, 09:38 PM
RE: PlayStation Phone - xperiaplay2someday - 02-15-2013, 04:42 AM
RE: PlayStation Phone - EvilKingStan - 02-15-2013, 01:49 PM