Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.29 Average
The Freedom Wall Thread
09-22-2015, 01:38 PM
RE: The Freedom Wall Thread
Hmm.. so that's what happened, I guess it's better to play it safe by putting the project into a halt rather than continuing it and then get into trouble later on. I just find it strange how Capcom took down Invader Games project just a few more weeks before their game got released into the public. It's just like what happened to Sky's Final Fantasy Type 0 english patch, gaming companies shutting down independent video game projects that could hurt their sales big time and then takes all the credit by using the resources of these projects without even giving the independent development group or independent developer a fair share of the sales or much worse keeps all of the revenue to themselves. And I just found your channel by accident while I was browsing some Moonwalker game over videos, and what a coincidence, never would have thought it was yours.

I just happen to have a channel too which focuses on video gaming and some random stuff but I still can't come up with a better gig for it,
I was just wondering how can I get a lot of subscribers,...... yeah,who am I kidding? subscriber count really doesn't matter for a channel to grow significantly, I rather have more views than subscribers. But I've been thinking how can a Youtube channel get a lot of subscribers, for example Pewdiepie......he gets a lot of them, is it because he has a slogan "Become a Bro"?

Maybe I should come up with a slogan of my own.....Hmmmm......how about "Become a Sis"...........errrr..........maybe not, that sounds odd................. How about "Become A Cohort" or...... "Subscribe and Become My Minion".............ahhh.....forget it! ha! ha!

And as for my favorite games.....I play all kinds of video game genre and it's too many to list here, I'll just visit your channel and you can have a look at my uploads on my channel, there you can see all the games that I've played so far, let's continue our discussion there. See ya' on youtube!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-23-2015, 04:42 PM
(09-22-2015 01:38 PM)36105997 Wrote:  Hmm.. so that's what happened, I guess it's better to play it safe by putting the project into a halt rather than continuing it and then get into trouble later on. I just find it strange how Capcom took down Invader Games project just a few more weeks before their game got released into the public. It's just like what happened to Sky's Final Fantasy Type 0 english patch, gaming companies shutting down independent video game projects that could hurt their sales big time and then takes all the credit by using the resources of these projects without even giving the independent development group or independent developer a fair share of the sales or much worse keeps all of the revenue to themselves. And I just found your channel by accident while I was browsing some Moonwalker game over videos, and what a coincidence, never would have thought it was yours.

I just happen to have a channel too which focuses on video gaming and some random stuff but I still can't come up with a better gig for it,
I was just wondering how can I get a lot of subscribers,...... yeah,who am I kidding? subscriber count really doesn't matter for a channel to grow significantly, I rather have more views than subscribers. But I've been thinking how can a Youtube channel get a lot of subscribers, for example Pewdiepie......he gets a lot of them, is it because he has a slogan "Become a Bro"?

Maybe I should come up with a slogan of my own.....Hmmmm......how about "Become a Sis"...........errrr..........maybe not, that sounds odd................. How about "Become A Cohort" or...... "Subscribe and Become My Minion".............ahhh.....forget it! ha! ha!

And as for my favorite games.....I play all kinds of video game genre and it's too many to list here, I'll just visit your channel and you can have a look at my uploads on my channel, there you can see all the games that I've played so far, let's continue our discussion there. See ya' on youtube!

Yeah you're right. They don't want even fans to make their games. Now Capcom has finally announced that they're developing RE2. I wonder why did they keep on rejecting this until then when fans wanted this the most and even started
working on that project. Capcom really seems to be high these days. Really high. New RE games are already nothing special , dark environments and creepy looking visuals . That's not how you make horror. Horror can be achieved better in day time areas as well.
And really I'm surprised how you found my channel , lol I'm popular hahaha!
Can you please tell me the name of your channel? Or comment something on any of my videos so I can find you XD Let's start discussion there as you mentioned.
Well , to get a lot of subscribers , I don't believe in "It's just LUCK" , sometimes yes but most of the time , subscribers subscribe to your channel when they are forced to do so. I mean like seriously , I wouldn't press the subscribe button unless I'm really interested in the content and really want to see more of it. So you have to be always , creative , unique and original as possible. I don't know what's so special about that PewDiePie guy , I've seen his videos and doesn't seem a really funny guy to me but I'm sure he worked really hard. He has so much gameplay videos , of course it takes time to capture , comment , edit and upload. Also his presentation is good. Being friendly is also one of the reasons people like him.

To start your channel , don't upload random stuff , stick to one and best idea in your mind. Keep doing videos about that because if you have a gaming channel and you start uploading song covers , many people would dislike that. But when you're enough popular , you can start doing random stuff.
And I don't know maybe , "Hello people , subscribe to my channel to be a Thug" hahahha XD

See ya on youtube.

The Signature!
09-23-2015, 05:57 PM
It's just a matter of time before Capcom goes out of business,they'll try every lame marketing tactics they could come up with just to rip consumers out of their hard earned money,an example of this poorly executed strategy is by releasing one of those recent game compilations that made me almost laugh to death, what game was that?... Oh it's that title called Megaman Legacy Collection!!

That one piece of abomination was one of the worst Capcom has ever released in history! Why would I pay 15$ for a collection of 6 NES ports of Megaman games which could be played easily on a NES emulator and they must have forgotten, they already released a Megaman Compilation back in 2004 for the PS2 and Gamecube called Megaman Anniversary Collection and it contains Megaman 1 to 8, with 2 extra games Battle & Chase and Megaman Power Fighters which is obviously have more content than the current release.

And about Pewdiepie's channel, this is just my intuition, but I bet 70% of his total subscribers are just bot generated, since he makes approximately 27 million dollars a year as some people had computed, he uses some of those revenues to buy organic subs from some subscriber generating sites, these sites then sends the organic subs to his channel every 0.5 seconds, as far as everyone knows gaining subscribers from unknown sources not handled by Google other than the sub 4 sub system is against their terms of service, but Google just ignores how his channel does this method because Google recognizes his incoming subs as an organic count, and even if they know it came from unknown sources, they won't shut the channel down because they also make millions of dollars from his channel as well which could bring a huge negative impact to their company if in an unlikely event that they would close his channel. And another proof that most of his subscribers are bot generated is the view count, if he had 40 million subs at least 24 to 29 million people would return to view his videos for his every upload, but the most views he gets for each videos is around 6 million only within a 2 weeks time, where's the remaining 23 million people? A bunch of sock puppet accounts?

I'll admit I have some subs too though they're only a few, but at least the number of views in my videos matches the total number of subs that I have within a week and a half which means 90% of my total subs returns to my channel to watch my new content. And I don't cheat my views.

Anyway, this has been a long rant, so I apologize if I have kept you for too long by reading this long message, I'll be visiting your channel anytime this September 24 so wait for my message in your youtube's discussion page, it's been nice chatting with you here. See you in Youtube, we'll continue our discussion there. Later.
09-24-2015, 07:47 AM
(09-23-2015 05:57 PM)36105997 Wrote:  It's just a matter of time before Capcom goes out of business,they'll try every lame marketing tactics they could come up with just to rip consumers out of their hard earned money,an example of this poorly executed strategy is by releasing one of those recent game compilations that made me almost laugh to death, what game was that?... Oh it's that title called Megaman Legacy Collection!!

That one piece of abomination was one of the worst Capcom has ever released in history! Why would I pay 15$ for a collection of 6 NES ports of Megaman games which could be played easily on a NES emulator and they must have forgotten, they already released a Megaman Compilation back in 2004 for the PS2 and Gamecube called Megaman Anniversary Collection and it contains Megaman 1 to 8, with 2 extra games Battle & Chase and Megaman Power Fighters which is obviously have more content than the current release.

And about Pewdiepie's channel, this is just my intuition, but I bet 70% of his total subscribers are just bot generated, since he makes approximately 27 million dollars a year as some people had computed, he uses some of those revenues to buy organic subs from some subscriber generating sites, these sites then sends the organic subs to his channel every 0.5 seconds, as far as everyone knows gaining subscribers from unknown sources not handled by Google other than the sub 4 sub system is against their terms of service, but Google just ignores how his channel does this method because Google recognizes his incoming subs as an organic count, and even if they know it came from unknown sources, they won't shut the channel down because they also make millions of dollars from his channel as well which could bring a huge negative impact to their company if in an unlikely event that they would close his channel. And another proof that most of his subscribers are bot generated is the view count, if he had 40 million subs at least 24 to 29 million people would return to view his videos for his every upload, but the most views he gets for each videos is around 6 million only within a 2 weeks time, where's the remaining 23 million people? A bunch of sock puppet accounts?

I'll admit I have some subs too though they're only a few, but at least the number of views in my videos matches the total number of subs that I have within a week and a half which means 90% of my total subs returns to my channel to watch my new content. And I don't cheat my views.

Anyway, this has been a long rant, so I apologize if I have kept you for too long by reading this long message, I'll be visiting your channel anytime this September 24 so wait for my message in your youtube's discussion page, it's been nice chatting with you here. See you in Youtube, we'll continue our discussion there. Later.

Haha makes sense now XD I never thought that way. Well , I'm waiting for your message there.

The Signature!
09-24-2015, 11:08 PM
*read the previous thread and got dizzy* @_@

o.o Oh Hi XD
P.S: Wanted to go to Japan so badly

AOD270
Windows 7 Home Basic (32bit)
Intel Atom N2800 (Quad-core) 1.86GHz
Intel Graphic Media Accelerator 3600 series
09-25-2015, 04:01 AM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2015 04:03 AM by Haseeb.)
(09-24-2015 11:08 PM)Raimoo Wrote:  *read the previous thread and got dizzy* @_@

Reply you mean? Lol Cool It's always good to have some discussion.

@36105997 , and I haven't received your message yet XD
Just search "Haseeb BSAA" in Youtube , you'll find me Big Grin

The Signature!
09-25-2015, 05:08 AM
(09-25-2015 04:01 AM)Haseeb Wrote:  Reply you mean? Lol Cool It's always good to have some discussion.

@36105997 , and I haven't received your message yet XD
Just search "Haseeb BSAA" in Youtube , you'll find me Big Grin

Yeah, I know where your channel is, but sorry man, something just came up yesterday, I'm currently fixing up my blog, my blog page just got deleted for spamming, and I'm busy putting everything back to normal, I shouldn't have put too many external links in one post. I'll be in touch once I've finished restoring it. Later.
10-02-2015, 04:43 AM
Ouuu what kind of blog you make? o 3o

o.o Oh Hi XD

AOD270
01-13-2016, 12:10 PM
Happy New Year guys! Lol Big Grin It's pretty in active here these days.

The Signature!
01-13-2016, 07:52 PM
Happy New Year everyone! How are you guys?

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
01-13-2016, 08:09 PM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2016 08:10 PM by Raimoo.)
(01-13-2016 12:10 PM)Haseeb Wrote:  Happy New Year guys! Lol Big Grin It's pretty in active here these days.

Late! Tongue Anyways Happy New Year to you Big Grin

and I lost all my PSP games Sad have to download them back again T_T

o.o Oh Hi XD

AOD270
01-15-2016, 04:04 PM
(01-13-2016 08:09 PM)Raimoo Wrote:  
(01-13-2016 12:10 PM)Haseeb Wrote:  Happy New Year guys! Lol Big Grin It's pretty in active here these days.

Late! Tongue Anyways Happy New Year to you Big Grin

and I lost all my PSP games Sad have to download them back again T_T

Lol thanks xD Mine are all in laptop's E drive Big Grin Little possibility of losing.

The Signature!
01-18-2016, 12:39 PM
(01-15-2016 04:04 PM)Haseeb Wrote:  Lol thanks xD Mine are all in laptop's E drive Big Grin Little possibility of losing.

Well, I had to clean install my OS thanks to CCleaner mess up something lol, that why I lose all my PSP games. xD

o.o Oh Hi XD

AOD270
01-22-2016, 07:05 AM
(01-18-2016 12:39 PM)Raimoo Wrote:  
(01-15-2016 04:04 PM)Haseeb Wrote:  Lol thanks xD Mine are all in laptop's E drive Big Grin Little possibility of losing.

Well, I had to clean install my OS thanks to CCleaner mess up something lol, that why I lose all my PSP games. xD

lol wtf
CCleaner even deletes important registery files sometimes so be careful xD

The Signature!
01-22-2016, 08:31 AM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2016 11:04 AM by nc50lc.)
This will serve as Image Source for my Thread in Adhoc Segment
[I want images in my Posts viewed in full screen, so... Please don't delete this post]

my Avatar Image
Thread Images.

To Be Updated...

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

| Testing Rig: Windows10 PC |
->Proc: Intel Core i3 4130
->GPU: Nvidia GTX660 GDDR5 1GB
->RAM: 8GB DDR3