Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
03-04-2016, 05:26 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2016 05:26 PM by vnctdj.)
RE: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
(03-04-2016 03:57 PM)MrMickey Wrote:  Hello everyone,
I tried to play ppsspp online with ppsspp and it worked, partially. The game was "Kingdom hearth birth by sleep(europe version)" . The adhoc compatibility list in the forum says that the multiplayer works partially with this game, when PPSSPP is used as host and works perfectly when JPCSP is the host.So I tried to use JPCSP as host but it doesn'work. Surely because I dont know how to configure it. Do I have to launch adhoc server, it is integrated PPSSPP, is it the same with JPCSP ? Moreover, all the links I found for adhoc server are broken. I cant download it to test if it work when i lauch it. I ticked "enable pro online" in JPCSP. So, in pro online metaserver, i suppose that i have to put my hamachi ip, and in broadcasting adress, i realy don't know what i have to put.
is there anyone able to answer these questions ?Big Grin
Thank's

PS: Sorry if my english is bad, it's not my native language. But you can discuss with me, i understand, it's only my oral and written expression that are bad.

Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2016, 01:13 AM
Okay i'm new here. So here is the thing. Everytime I try online mode on KHBBSFM, is always just received a message that said "lost connection". Then i'm try to setting my PPSSPP on Android to enable LAN mode. When I try to online mode again, I got a little progress. There is a text lettered that cannot connect to coldbird.net even my internet data is still on. Then I try with my 2nd phone with wifi connection (for LAN mode) and there is no change at all. So anyone could help me or tell me how to configure this mess? Sorry for bad English cause I'm Indonesian. Thank you.
04-03-2017, 06:40 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2017 03:14 PM by vnctdj.)
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep FM Online
Busco a alguien que quiera y sepa juagar al kingdom hearts BBS Online en el modo coso. Enviame un mensage por aqui y hablamos!!

Edit by vnctdj : Please speak in English when you are not in the international sub-forum.
10-04-2017, 04:12 PM
Is there any update or progress on fixing this? I tried playing with a friend of mine through Hamachi, with him being the host and using the same PPSSPP version as mine, we were able to connect fine and enter the Online lobby, but once we tried to start a Arena/VS event, the match was loading for a looong time until Connection was lost. This was on KH:BBS -Final Mix-
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-05-2017, 11:25 AM
(10-04-2017 04:12 PM)MorrisonGamer Wrote:  Is there any update or progress on fixing this? I tried playing with a friend of mine through Hamachi, with him being the host and using the same PPSSPP version as mine, we were able to connect fine and enter the Online lobby, but once we tried to start a Arena/VS event, the match was loading for a looong time until Connection was lost. This was on KH:BBS -Final Mix-

I know the Online works on JPCSP but u need vsh.
10-12-2017, 03:51 AM
Music RE: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
(04-23-2015 09:51 PM)vnctdj Wrote:  Merged.
Works For Me Someone Want To Try?Undecided

[img]file:///C:/Users/Ian/Desktop/ppsspp/memstick/PSP/SCREENSHOT/ULJM05775_00003.png[/img]
10-12-2017, 03:57 AM
Someone Want To Try Birth by Sleep Final Mix With Me?