Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
[Tutorial] Simple way to play multiplayer using Tunngle
06-20-2014, 03:16 PM
RE: [Tutorial] Simple way to play multiplayer using Tunngle
Hello, after discovering that ppsspp now supports multiplayer, I rejoiced as now I could play with 2 friends of mine at Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. But I'm having some problems.

First, a friend of mine is having problem with Tunngle and getting a NAT-related error. We tried Port Forwarding and everything seemed to be fine, but when he tried to join my room he had that "communication error" message. Also, as of today, he is still getting that NAT-related error, and after Port Forwarding it works SOMETIMES, but still can't play together.

The other problem, which I find the most strange, is with the other friend. I could play with him and had absolutely no problems but today, when he tried to join my room, we couldn't see each other. He was on the server (I was hosting) and on the same Tunngle room and I seriously cannot understand what was going wrong, since me and him already played together with the same exact settings.

Just to specify, all the three of us have the EU version, live in the same country and set up everything correctly. I know you might not know a solution to the first problem, but I really wish to know what is that causes the second one.

Thank you in advance! ^^
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Tutorial] Simple way to play multiplayer using Tunngle - MuchStache - 06-20-2014 03:16 PM
How to use Tunngle? - evokedrake - 03-13-2014, 04:49 PM