Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
[Tutorial] Simple way to play multiplayer using Tunngle
06-19-2014, 01:22 PM
RE: [Tutorial] Simple way to play multiplayer using Tunngle
(06-19-2014 05:10 AM)Ritori Wrote:  so it don't work between different version? everthough Mh3rd HD version (NPJB4001 ps3) and mhp3rd (ULJM05800 psp) work but got different ID

Maybe because both are [JP] version and someome made the two games work with each other. Idk! Tongue

All I know is, when you play online between games MHFU [EU] an [US], you won't see each other even if you can get into the gathering hall. Big Grin

WATCH MY MHFU GAMEPLAY VIDS AT: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBarbanium
Have I been helpful to you in any way, nya?
You can click that "+" button ▼ to raise my reputation, meow!
Find all posts by this user
06-19-2014, 05:15 PM
(06-19-2014 01:22 PM)barbanium Wrote:  
(06-19-2014 05:10 AM)Ritori Wrote:  so it don't work between different version? everthough Mh3rd HD version (NPJB4001 ps3) and mhp3rd (ULJM05800 psp) work but got different ID

Maybe because both are [JP] version and someome made the two games work with each other. Idk! Tongue

All I know is, when you play online between games MHFU [EU] an [US], you won't see each other even if you can get into the gathering hall. Big Grin

I see , so it only for game that got different region :I

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
06-20-2014, 03:16 PM
Hello, after discovering that ppsspp now supports multiplayer, I rejoiced as now I could play with 2 friends of mine at Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. But I'm having some problems.

First, a friend of mine is having problem with Tunngle and getting a NAT-related error. We tried Port Forwarding and everything seemed to be fine, but when he tried to join my room he had that "communication error" message. Also, as of today, he is still getting that NAT-related error, and after Port Forwarding it works SOMETIMES, but still can't play together.

The other problem, which I find the most strange, is with the other friend. I could play with him and had absolutely no problems but today, when he tried to join my room, we couldn't see each other. He was on the server (I was hosting) and on the same Tunngle room and I seriously cannot understand what was going wrong, since me and him already played together with the same exact settings.

Just to specify, all the three of us have the EU version, live in the same country and set up everything correctly. I know you might not know a solution to the first problem, but I really wish to know what is that causes the second one.

Thank you in advance! ^^
06-20-2014, 03:56 PM
(06-20-2014 03:16 PM)MuchStache Wrote:  Hello, after discovering that ppsspp now supports multiplayer, I rejoiced as now I could play with 2 friends of mine at Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. But I'm having some problems.

First, a friend of mine is having problem with Tunngle and getting a NAT-related error. We tried Port Forwarding and everything seemed to be fine, but when he tried to join my room he had that "communication error" message. Also, as of today, he is still getting that NAT-related error, and after Port Forwarding it works SOMETIMES, but still can't play together.

The other problem, which I find the most strange, is with the other friend. I could play with him and had absolutely no problems but today, when he tried to join my room, we couldn't see each other. He was on the server (I was hosting) and on the same Tunngle room and I seriously cannot understand what was going wrong, since me and him already played together with the same exact settings.

Just to specify, all the three of us have the EU version, live in the same country and set up everything correctly. I know you might not know a solution to the first problem, but I really wish to know what is that causes the second one.

Thank you in advance! ^^

For the first problem, maybe uninstalling Tunngle and downloading it from here: http://www.tunngle.net/index.php?l=en then reinstall will solve it.
As long as the rectangular face in the bottom right of the Tunngle window is NOT a red face, it should work without port forwarding. (yellow or green faces are okay)
Again, maybe.

As for the second problem, check this out:

(06-20-2014 12:35 AM)barbanium Wrote:  Updated troubleshooting pointers for connecting MHFU online:
  • Update your PPSSPP. Get the latest version from here: http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/
  • Tunngle or Hamachi or Evolve is open. Make sure you're in a room, of course!
  • Enable WLAN under System>Networking. (or make EnableWlan = True in "ppsspp.ini")
  • All players should have the same region of the game. (either [ULUS-10391], [ULES-01213], or [ULJM-05500], just one!)
  • The host player should have AdhocSever.exe open.
  • All players should copy the host player's IP and paste it to "proAdhocServer Address" under System>Networking. (or edit it in "ppsspp.ini"; host should do this too)
  • No two players should have the same "Mac Address" under System>Networking. (or edit it in "ppsspp.ini")
    Changing it with random numbers is okay as long as the format is retained.
  • Disable "Fast memory" under System>Emulation.
  • Disable all cheats.
  • Don't use save states.
  • Don't use unthrottle or alt. speed = unlimited (to speed up) function.

Big Grin

WATCH MY MHFU GAMEPLAY VIDS AT: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBarbanium
Have I been helpful to you in any way, nya?
You can click that "+" button ▼ to raise my reputation, meow!
07-25-2014, 10:05 PM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2014 10:36 PM by 12kez90.)
When I try to join Kingdom Hearts to test it, it says "Connection lost." Please help Sad

EDIT: Nvm, just had to update my PPSSPP Tongue
07-25-2014, 11:21 PM
Sorry but kingdom hearts isn't compatible I m sad
08-05-2014, 07:51 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2014 08:20 AM by vnctdj.)
barbanium has made an up-to-date tutorial for playing multiplayer using Tunngle, this one is now outdated...
Here is the new tutorial >> http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=12714 << Wink

Closed.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
Thread Closed