Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 4 Average
Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley
04-05-2016, 03:57 AM
RE: Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley
Please help!
My game on android crashed without loading screen of cow icon after Chester's dialogue for wedding on winter 30,year 2.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-23-2016, 01:25 PM
Hi, i just started playing hm holv but when i roamed around the town and happen to enter the cave on the 2nd day of spring and then walk right through further in the cave my ppsspp crashes,, can anyone please help me,, im using the latest version of ppsspp w/c is 1.3 i thing and i'm using htc one m8 with 6.0 op.. can anyone help me thanks...
12-08-2016, 05:32 PM
My tools get stuck when i equip them. somehow by saving and sleeping then closing and reopening the game i was able to un equip it but its not working anymore and i can't really do anything. Help?
12-08-2016, 05:35 PM
Help. I have the game on my ppsspp. But once in a while when i use a tool or even seeds it wont let me equip anything else. Its just stuck there.
01-24-2017, 03:18 PM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2017 03:27 PM by Krantos.)
There's problem with disappearing objects (texture flickering?) every few seconds on android in latest builds.
Similar problem also happens on windows 32bit builds but here whole screen flickers (it turns black for a moment every few seconds) on DX9 and OpenGL backend.
Windows 64bit builds seems to work fine except sun effect on main menu just before game tittle scrolls down.

For now if someone want to play this game keep on stable 1.3 version or use 64bit builds.
06-02-2017, 12:50 PM
(12-08-2016 05:32 PM)Sinner92 Wrote:  My tools get stuck when i equip them. somehow by saving and sleeping then closing and reopening the game i was able to un equip it but its not working anymore and i can't really do anything. Help?
Tried to store your equipment to your tool box and pull it out back to your bag?
Sometimes my chicken feed stuck so i have to put it inside the box and take it back, it works everytime for me.
06-14-2017, 04:54 AM
I' played till year 2, fall 9 without any problem. But when I go to harvest festival at fall 10 and ask a girl to dance, then ppsspp become not responding. Anyone know how to solve this?

04-27-2018, 12:57 PM
PPSSPP version: 1.5.4 stable
Rendering backend: D3D11
mode: buffered rendering
simulate block transfer effects is enabled

Issue: game is playable but i keep getting texture flickering, it is rather annoying.
Description: parts of the screen during gameplay flicker to black then revert to normal, this isn't constant, but it happens every few seconds.
04-27-2018, 02:15 PM
(04-27-2018 12:57 PM)RunicAce Wrote:  OS: Windows 8.1 64bit
PPSSPP version: 1.5.4 stable
Rendering backend: D3D11
mode: buffered rendering
simulate block transfer effects is enabled

Issue: game is playable but i keep getting texture flickering, it is rather annoying.
Description: parts of the screen during gameplay flicker to black then revert to normal, this isn't constant, but it happens every few seconds.

Have you tried other backends?

Everything is Hitsuzen!
05-01-2018, 04:00 AM
Try:

1. Using the latest git build. It's better than 1.5.4 in pretty much every way and 1.6.0 is coming soon.
2. Disabling vertex cache. It's now off by default in the latest git.
3. Disabling hardware transform. At one time this game had issues with it that caused flickering, iirc.

-[Unknown]
06-22-2020, 12:44 PM
Sorry, I'm trying to search ideas all over the internet and i haven't found any. So I downloaded harvest moon hero of moon valley.iso with ppsspp gold. I also had cheats installed. I'm just too bored and tired of the hardworkimg part of making money. So, my problem is.. Everytime I go to the mining cave, and try to do part time job (first time), and I run towards the blue stone, my game first, lagged. Now it crashes. I tries replaying it several times. I tried the best settings for it and it didn't really help. I really hope someone knows something about this here. Thanks!