Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Super Danganronpa 2 Sayonara Zetsubou Gakuen
12-09-2013, 03:35 AM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2013 03:41 AM by TheDax.)
RE: Super Danganronpa 2 Sayonara Zetsubou Gakuen
(09-24-2013 10:37 PM)Monokeros Wrote:  Just bumping this so people know but, actually I found an issue in Chapter 2 I'm unable to explore the library because the "investigate" icon doesn't pop up I don't know exactly why it's not working though I can investigate everything else but since I can't actually get inside the library you can't proceed with the story(making it unplayable up to this point) this is with .9.1-1062
-snipped huge pic-

I'll try and see if using more recent versions fix it but I feel like it's something specific to how the emulator is handling this specific area (with the tree's slightly blocking the interactive element etc)

yeah even v.0.9.1-1208 isn't letting me interact it I have my settings set to Render to CPU of course because I can interact without everything else so far, just this one isn't cooperating. Unless there's a way to fast travel inside of library but so far the only thing I know of is using the D-pad which moves you right in-front of it, but that still requires you to actually investigate.
-snipped huge pic-
This is the log that comes up when I'm in the area that the bug occurs, the "sharing existing depthbuffer (unsupported)" only pops up when I actually zone in to this part of the map so maybe the interactive part of the library is sharing a depthbuffer with some other object in here? Just a guess though I'm clueless on this stuff haha....

I had that same problem too and also another one similar to that, but i've just downloaded the lastest build and is fixed. So, just download the lastest build and it should work fine.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Danganronpa 2 Sayonara Zetsubou Gakuen - kira_52 - 12-09-2013 03:35 AM