Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Super Danganronpa 2 Sayonara Zetsubou Gakuen
08-04-2013, 02:16 AM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2013 06:15 AM by CPkmn.)
RE: Super Danganronpa 2 Sayonara Zetsubou Gakuen
(08-03-2013 08:28 PM)daxtsu Wrote:  He has a private build that he basically has no intentions of sharing, so don't mind him.

CPkmn on Github Wrote:I've been working on modifying things in my local copy for about a month now; you can't find it anywhere since I haven't released it, nor should you guys need my local copy since there is already a working version in the master.
I just prefer mine is all.

https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/issues/1686

A bit out of context, but I doubt his stance has changed.

Anyway, the game isn't working correctly on the official 8.1 nor the development builds yet, unfortunately.

^ That, except the context is different.

Although tbh I don't know exactly what I did to make it work. I just thought I'd note it's possibly due to a commit in the last few months (I don't usually add every commit verbatim to my build, unless it's really complicated and doesn't have known regressions). This game never had any detection problems in my build ever since I started playing; it "just worked". Well actually, I did need to fix this game in my build since it uses Low Level audio (which, before this game I didn't implement in my build since it wasn't necessary/used in other games I played) but I doubt fixing the audio would have fixed object detection (unless the game has an extremely bizarre way of detecting objects which involves audio).

It might be worthwhile for you guys to try v0.8.1-125, since some users reported it's better than the newer builds for this game :

https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/issues/2765

dannielmc Wrote:I'm stuck at chapter 3 because of this, there's something I have to select but the game isn't identifying right.

k8600326 Wrote:think I met one... ch2 can't enter one of those new places...

Sorta out of context, but they were able to get up to chapter 2-3 in that build.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Danganronpa 2 Sayonara Zetsubou Gakuen - CPkmn - 08-04-2013 02:16 AM