Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Super Danganronpa 2 Sayonara Zetsubou Gakuen
08-03-2013, 03:53 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2013 04:09 PM by CPkmn.)
RE: Super Danganronpa 2 Sayonara Zetsubou Gakuen
(08-02-2013 12:17 PM)Monokeros Wrote:  Hey just an update I'm running what I believe is to be the latest version v0.8.1 but there still is an issue with being unable to scroll over or "investigate" anything, the same issue that was mentioned before.
The game runs really smooth aside from that, although there is an issue when going through dialogue that previous text will overlap onto the next for a moment, flickering, and then dissapear.

[Image: 3RWXT.jpg]

I find that picture funny since my custom build (which I've been working on for a few months) has the same branding issue, although I was able finish Super Danganronpa 2 on my build without any problems with object detection.

ex. -

[Image: 5zrr.jpg]
[Image: hw0w.jpg]

...ignore the english text. I was just playing around with the ISO because I got bored after finishing the game so I made an un/packer for data and text in the game.
...also not sure where the purple came from under Nagito's waist. That wasn't there when I took the picture.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Danganronpa 2 Sayonara Zetsubou Gakuen - CPkmn - 08-03-2013 03:53 PM