Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Super Danganronpa 2 Sayonara Zetsubou Gakuen
05-30-2013, 08:48 AM
RE: Super Danganronpa 2 Sayonara Zetsubou Gakuen
(05-29-2013 10:03 PM)Admiral H. Curtiss Wrote:  So this game appears to work fine now, except for one pretty major issue: It's impossible to examine things.

During the game, you occasionally get put in a 3D mode and can move a cursor around to examine objects or talk to people. On the emulator, the game does not recognize that you're hovering over an object/person and thus does not allow you to progress once you get to the first point that requires that.

I think what's happening -- although this is frankly a complete guess -- is that the game attempts to unproject from the 2D screenspace back to the 3D world space to figure out what the 2D cursor is pointing at, and somehow completely fails at this on emulator.

I've attached two screenshots, one from the emulator and one from the game running on an actual PSP, to show the difference.

Of course u have that problem when u use an ancient build.. Go here: http://ppsspp.org/downloads.html#devbuilds and download latest one (905 is latest for now).. Then try game, maybe that problem is fixed long time ago.. I haven't tried that game so i don't know is it fixed.. But i hope this will help u dude.. Enjoy Smile

PC Specs:

GPU: AMD Radeon R9 270X 2GB GDDR5 (Sapphire Vapor-X)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 1200 3.9GHz (OC)
RAM: 8GB DDR4 2400 MHz
MB: ASRock AB350 Pro4
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Danganronpa 2 Sayonara Zetsubou Gakuen - srdjan1995 - 05-30-2013 08:48 AM