Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Super Danganronpa 2 Sayonara Zetsubou Gakuen
02-07-2014, 01:47 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2014 01:48 PM by Jesse.)
RE: Super Danganronpa 2 Sayonara Zetsubou Gakuen
(12-09-2013 03:35 AM)kira_52 Wrote:  
(09-24-2013 10:37 PM)Monokeros Wrote:  Just bumping this so people know but, actually I found an issue in Chapter 2 I'm unable to explore the library because the "investigate" icon doesn't pop up I don't know exactly why it's not working though I can investigate everything else but since I can't actually get inside the library you can't proceed with the story(making it unplayable up to this point) this is with .9.1-1062
-snipped huge pic-

I'll try and see if using more recent versions fix it but I feel like it's something specific to how the emulator is handling this specific area (with the tree's slightly blocking the interactive element etc)

yeah even v.0.9.1-1208 isn't letting me interact it I have my settings set to Render to CPU of course because I can interact without everything else so far, just this one isn't cooperating. Unless there's a way to fast travel inside of library but so far the only thing I know of is using the D-pad which moves you right in-front of it, but that still requires you to actually investigate.
-snipped huge pic-
This is the log that comes up when I'm in the area that the bug occurs, the "sharing existing depthbuffer (unsupported)" only pops up when I actually zone in to this part of the map so maybe the interactive part of the library is sharing a depthbuffer with some other object in here? Just a guess though I'm clueless on this stuff haha....

I had that same problem too and also another one similar to that, but i've just downloaded the lastest build and is fixed. So, just download the lastest build and it should work fine.

It didn't work for the library for the build I wrote about :l what is the name of the build you are using ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2014, 04:26 AM
Did you get past Chapter 2, Jesse? And did you finish the game? Because I'm still having problems with Chapter 2's Class Trial and I really want to progress on forward...
02-09-2014, 03:45 PM
Actually I am stuck I can't check the library XS .
What build are using that made you go this far ?
02-09-2014, 05:25 PM
If you change your window size to 1x or 3x, you'll be able to select the library. Also, you can use this method to select items that seem to be imposible to select. If you get past Chapter 1'a Class Trial, please tell me how!
02-09-2014, 07:18 PM
I did actually it was not that hard you just have to pay more focus on their speech and you 'll know what bullet you would use ..
02-09-2014, 09:35 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2014 09:36 PM by KookieChan.)
I'm sorry, I was typing that as I was falling asleep, I meant Chapter 2's Class Trial. Since I can't get past Peko's Counterargument Showdown, I was hoping you could and then I could finally have the small hope of being able to play SDR2
02-09-2014, 10:01 PM
Oh, it kinda sounded odd I am stuck at the game where you should push down , up , left ,left , start .. , but when I do it it doesn't work ..
02-10-2014, 02:09 AM
Yeah, sorry for the misunderstanding. Twilight Syndrome game thing? Yeah, it didn't work for me either. You just spam down Smile
02-12-2014, 03:18 PM
Does anyone know the best build to run this on? I've tried 11 different builds, and it still won't let me pass the first screen of Peko's Counterargument Showdown.
02-12-2014, 07:43 PM
Just finished CH2 :"( using the build I talk about in other posts .
03-01-2014, 12:52 AM
I have the issue where i cant investigate stuff, im using PPSSPP ver 0.9.7.2

Please help, i really want to play this game.
03-01-2014, 11:12 PM
Problem with a game that is only playable with software rendering.
The game is Super Danganronpa 2, i cant investigate objects unless i use the software rendering mode, which makes the game EXTREMELY slower and unplayable. Any solutions to this? I use Nvidia and the lastest ver of the emulator.

also, dont bother telling me to go to the game's thread since no one actually answers there.

Thanks.
03-02-2014, 07:18 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
03-04-2014, 01:41 AM
(03-02-2014 07:18 PM)vnctdj Wrote:  Merged.

not really sure why you merged it, nobody is going to reply anyway.

it would be great getting a "the game still doesnt work for current ppsspp versions, wait for new ver"
03-04-2014, 08:50 AM
I merged it because we have to post in the game's thread...
That's all Smile

This game will certainly work when a developer will look at its problem Smile

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2