Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions ULUS10297
04-20-2021, 03:06 AM
RE: Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions ULUS10297
(02-11-2016 05:46 PM)Garro Wrote:  I found these codes in Gamefaqs (Made by DrummerIX), apparently they are ported from the EUR version.

JP Multiplier works fine but the EXP multiplier just set the exp given to you by 100 no matter the amount multiplied. Can somebody see and fix these, or make ones that works? I always tend to be under leveled and I'd like to reduce the amount of grind in the game.

I tested these exp codes in the EUR and US version. They always make the character pass the level with each action that gives exp. I did some tests on the code and got something acceptable:

_C1 changes exp to ??
_L 0x200B79CC 0x240500??

Change the ?? of the code to a hexadecimal value that is half the exp you plan to earn. For example, put 0F if you want to gain 30 exp. With this code you do not receive a bonus or penalty based on level difference or when you kill the target, and enemies also receive this same amount of exp.

I haven't tested the code too much to see if it causes any errors in the game, so use it at your own risk.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions ULUS10297 - semptile - 04-20-2021 03:06 AM
[split] Codes Requests Thread - Kazander - 08-03-2014, 12:27 AM