Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
Metal gear solid peace walker
02-15-2014, 01:53 PM
Metal gear solid peace walker
anyone have tried metal gear solid peace walker lan on ppsspp 0.9.7 ?
its can go to menu but my friend cant join me
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-22-2014, 06:48 AM
RE: Metal gear solid peace walker
(02-15-2014 01:53 PM)Rizki29 Wrote:  anyone have tried metal gear solid peace walker lan on ppsspp 0.9.7 ?
its can go to menu but my friend cant join me

I've tryed both co-op na versus few months ago....it didnt work. Havent tryed the newer builds but I dont think any progress has been made since kyhel and coldbird vanished....I'll try the latest built just in case.
03-22-2014, 11:23 AM
try evolvehq Big Grin
03-23-2014, 07:15 AM
Wont work....you can host the server just fine and the map loads, but the client cant find any games on any channel
03-23-2014, 04:26 PM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2014 04:26 PM by TheDax.)
It won't work right now, no matter what you try. PW uses adhoc functionality that isn't implemented yet.

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
03-24-2014, 08:26 AM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2014 05:46 PM by Antonio1994.)
The dax, have you maybe tryed portable ops? I dont have them anymore so I cant....
No point of even trying....I see that there haven't been any ad-hoc updates, sorry...
04-28-2014, 02:14 AM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2014 02:15 AM by cherenando.)
Sad Mgs Peace Walker Problem
Hello i wanted to know if i could have a little help from you guys

this is my problem...

Im triying to play co-ops Missions in Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker with my brother but it doesn't seem to work

i get this everytime i try to "host" a mission

(check the attached Files to see the image)

the windows in the left is the "AdhocSever" the thing in the right side of the image is the Game "there has been a connection error" (or at least that what Google translate says Big Grin)

I was following
Adhenovan's tutorial

I did everything it said (well that's what i think Confused)

Do you know why this happened?

-I'm Using a NoteBook my brother is using one too
-I'm using a wirelessRouter
-the Wireless Option is enabled in the Emulator options
-I have hamachi but i'm not using it (just in case)

Also ... could somebody explain why MH3rd is easier to make work than Other games like MGS: pw? i have seen a lot of tutorials in the internet with people using the same game as example (Not saying i have the game)

Srry Bd inglich Blush

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

04-28-2014, 03:42 AM
RE: Mgs Peace Walker Problem
Peace Walker uses functionality that's not yet implemented into the current Adhoc code, so it won't work right now, no matter what you do on your end.

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
04-28-2014, 03:45 AM
RE: Mgs Peace Walker Problem
(04-28-2014 03:42 AM)TheDax Wrote:  Peace Walker uses functionality that's not yet implemented into the current Adhoc code, so it won't work right now, no matter what you do on your end.

aaaw Undecided

well thanks for the answer i hope it is implemented soon Smile
04-28-2014, 06:51 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
05-05-2014, 02:00 PM
Question Metal Gear Solid:Peace Walker
is Metal Gear Solid:Peace Walker can online?
i want to play with my friends.

Thank You.
05-05-2014, 02:26 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
07-31-2014, 09:02 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2014 02:59 PM by koekje.)
I've tried getting this to work but as soon as my buddy joins the co-op it throws him into my hosted session on my end, but he doesn't enter my lobby on his end. We're using Evolve by the way.

EDIT:
I got the new build and it works

The extra menu hangs though, so that's an odd bug.
08-12-2014, 07:03 AM
Hello guys, I'm having issues with trying to get Peace Walker coop going. I have everything set up to play through local ad-hoc network. Two laptops, we conncet fine, we both show up in the server log and even tried Monster Hunter FU which worked flawlessly. But in Peace Walker neither of us can connect. We can set up a game, start hosting and wait for the other but searching for host goes on forever and doesn't connect. When we switch the order and my brother starts searching for host before I host a game the lobby starts with 2\2 players but the other player's name is blank and he's still stuck on "searching for host". The log just says he joined specific channel but doesn't request information as it does for Monster Hunter.

tl;dr:We can set up the server just fine and Monster Hunter games work, but in Peace Walker neither of can join hosted game, even if all is set up according to guides.
08-24-2014, 10:13 PM
Listen Im happy to try and help you.
I can use Evolve to set up a party. Its easier to use and you get to had friends too (pretty much like tungle, but better). We can arrange a time tomorrow or this week. Whoever wants to try let me know cause Im here to help Smile.