Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Speed up button on android ppsspp app
02-14-2014, 07:18 PM
Speed up button on android ppsspp app
i run ppsspp on android with 480x854 (240 dpi) resolution, i like emulator pretty much

But there is a joystick button in bottom left that is there and i like to use it and when i tap on it it kinda get little bigger, i also like that, but apparently you can tap 2 buttons with one finger,

and also when i just try to turn right with joystick on touchscreen it touches speed up button and i push them both (and character spins like a wild Big Grin )
maybe it is just my resolution but that joystick + speedup/select/start/square/triangle/circle/"x" buttons only can be pushed both with single finger, and i tab exactly speed up button on accident all the time, that is small issue for me...

i didn't read FAQ, or anything at all about ppsspp before, but i just hope developers were avare of that or be aware of that, just hope it helped Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-15-2014, 08:37 AM (This post was last modified: 02-15-2014 08:37 AM by Henrik.)
RE: Speed up button on android ppsspp app
The control layout isn't currently great on the smallest screens, but please note that you can go into Control settings, choose Custom Layout and move the buttons around as you please. Hope this helps for now.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply