Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
port for intel x86 android phones??
08-31-2013, 03:17 PM
RE: port for intel x86 android phones??
(08-31-2013 12:48 PM)Henrik Wrote:  Which games did you try? Are 3d graphics corrupted in all of them?

Prinny (this used to run flawesly even using arm jit, at least on version 0.7x)
Ghost and Goblins
Castlevania X

I'll test some more, and upload the pics, may be it can give you a clue.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2013, 02:20 AM
all right I tested a little bit more, and not all games seem to have that issue:

God Of war (slow as hell!), Ys seven, Ys I & II, Lunar, Patapon, Zweii, Seem to run fine

But others have this corrupted grapics (the third birthday, castlevania, Dissagea, Knights History) etc, 2 screens, I think the most representative of the issue is the one from the third birth, where images seem to be draw ok, but in an incorrect order/place:

[Image: 9ga9zq.png]

Castlevania, its like it has its FoV changed:

[Image: 24oxcgx.png]

May be I hit a bad rev?
09-02-2013, 12:46 AM
I tested some games, but none of them work fine, graphic problems exist in games tokimeki4, kindom heart and pes.
It seems that there are still a lot work to be done, but this is already a good start.

09-02-2013, 02:02 AM
I've tried the emulator on xolo x900 and it's seems to work fine except those graphic glitch where image are miss placed and this glitch mainly occur on those games that have a 3d graphic. And it's works greatgreat (greater than my expectations) in game that have a lower graphic. So any way thank.
09-02-2013, 07:26 AM
I have a problem the version 9.1.428 not working on my armv6 smartphone why.
P.s please fix build for armv6
09-02-2013, 07:49 AM
Wow, those are some really weird issues! Thanks for the screens!

Wonder if it could be an ABI problem, or what the hell is going on .... it's related to the FPU/VFPU emulation for sure.
09-02-2013, 02:36 PM
god eater looks beatiful and runs pretty ok if you want to try guys.

@Henrik tell us if we can help in someway to debug it.
09-02-2013, 04:31 PM
Even if it's gut-wrenchingly slow, does it at least show correctly with jit disabled? Or not even then?

Or if you compile it, you can swap the CONDITIONAL_DISABLE defines in Core/MIPS/x86/CompFPU.cpp and Core/MIPS/x86/CompVFPU.cpp, which will not be nearly as slow.

-[Unknown]
09-02-2013, 05:37 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2013 05:45 PM by YaPeL.)
(09-02-2013 04:31 PM)[Unknown] Wrote:  Even if it's gut-wrenchingly slow, does it at least show correctly with jit disabled? Or not even then?

Or if you compile it, you can swap the CONDITIONAL_DISABLE defines in Core/MIPS/x86/CompFPU.cpp and Core/MIPS/x86/CompVFPU.cpp, which will not be nearly as slow.

-[Unknown]

Yes, as I said, without jit it works fine, and yes, with CONDITIONAL_DISABLED it works now! I only tested one game but It run pretty good, (Black rock S), if you guys want to test it now:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/frthjo0ga1f2s8...puless.apk

So, what now? I test each function at a time till I found the guilty one? any suspicious one?
09-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Yes i am also seeing the same problem, emulator doesn't even start up on my little ArmV6 phone.
09-02-2013, 07:37 PM
I m staying on v9.1.287 because this version work
09-03-2013, 02:10 AM
it should be the problem of jit, graphics are ok when jit turned off, however, slow as hell.
09-03-2013, 02:14 AM
Its the fpu, as henrik and unknown pointed out, try the last version I uploaded with jit on.
09-03-2013, 04:41 AM
(09-03-2013 02:14 AM)YaPeL Wrote:  Its the fpu, as henrik and unknown pointed out, try the last version I uploaded with jit on.

it works, but a bit slower than the original one
09-03-2013, 06:31 AM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2013 06:32 AM by Henrik.)
(09-02-2013 05:37 PM)YaPeL Wrote:  
(09-02-2013 04:31 PM)[Unknown] Wrote:  Even if it's gut-wrenchingly slow, does it at least show correctly with jit disabled? Or not even then?

-[Unknown]

Yes, as I said, without jit it works fine, and yes, with CONDITIONAL_DISABLED it works now! I only tested one game but It run pretty good, (Black rock S), if you guys want to test it now:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/frthjo0ga1f2s8...puless.apk

So, what now? I test each function at a time till I found the guilty one? any suspicious one?

That should be pretty fast - just put DISABLE on the first line in half the functions, then if it still works, remove half the disables and so on (if it didn't, disable half of the other half instead) until you find the guilty one.