Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
video cuts out but music plays in the background
02-01-2014, 03:53 AM
video cuts out but music plays in the background
sorry, im new with this. i played so: first departure, no problems. but when i start up final fantasy tactics: lion's war, the opening movie plays, but when i press start, the screen goes blank, but the music keeps playing and i can hear as i move the cursor around the opening menu. help please?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2014, 08:11 AM
RE: video cuts out but music plays in the background
I'm having the exact same issue. I've been playing hours into the game, and then when I went to load a state, I hit F5. Now every time I try to load that same state, or get beyond the intro, It goes black and the audio/game is still going behind it. I've tried cycling through the f5 options, but nothing has restored my view of the world map. I'm thinking its a hardware related issue, or something needs resetting, as the boards may have indicated, but I'm having difficulty finding out what to do searching the forums. If anyone could elaborate on what exactly needs to be done a little more, that would be wonderful Smile
02-06-2014, 08:55 AM
RE: video cuts out but music plays in the background
Forward your question here since you have problem with FFT:TWOL. maybe you might find a solution there Smile
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...al+Fantasy

o.o Oh Hi XD
P.S: Wanted to go to Japan so badly

AOD270
Windows 7 Home Basic (32bit)
Intel Atom N2800 (Quad-core) 1.86GHz
Intel Graphic Media Accelerator 3600 series