[AdHoc] Compatibility List [STOPPED]
09-11-2014, 06:14 AM
RE: [AdHoc] Compatibility List
MHFU it work good, but Metal Slug XX can't see player, plz help
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2014, 03:45 PM
(09-10-2014 07:23 AM)Rhyzak Wrote:  Can someone tell me a quick way to get MGS Peace Walker to work on coop. I can Host but my friend cant join. Am using v0.9.9.1

If you have 2 PCs in LAN then HOST a server on one PC and join through the other( you need to put the IP adress of the HOST PC in the ppsspp.ini file for both PCs and make sure the MAC adress is different for your 2 PCs)...you start the game( make sure to delete the DATA install( make a backup of your SAVE positions first) because it wont work for me otherwise( so no small or big data install). Make a server and join from the other PC...
09-13-2014, 08:08 AM
Hello I want to know if naruto shippuden ultimate ninja impact is compatible with 2 Android phone because when I try I can't find my friend
My setting:
Buffred memory
Simulate block transfer uncheck
Frameskip 1
Auto frameskip check
Alternate speed 15

Enable wlan
IP address 192.168.43.1
Fast memory uncheck
My friend had the same setting but he has ppsspp gold and me I had latest build
Sorry for my english I m french
09-14-2014, 01:07 AM
[Reply plz] samsung tab 3 2.0 gbs left. When I go to multiplayer it has like a message of a error what prob do I have. Also one question what is the adhoc apk for.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

09-14-2014, 04:17 PM
Hi guys. Been playing around with multiplayer and just wanted to know what currently was the best build for maximum compatibility with a working ad-hoc? Anyone have a download link to it? I have a Tunngle beta account. Is this the best way to do multiplayer or is there a better alternative?. Thanks in advance.
09-14-2014, 04:21 PM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2014 04:21 PM by Zinx777.)
(09-14-2014 04:17 PM)JackOfOwls Wrote:  Hi guys. Been playing around with multiplayer and just wanted to know what currently was the best build for maximum compatibility with a working ad-hoc? Anyone have a download link to it? I have a Tunngle beta account. Is this the best way to do multiplayer or is there a better alternative?. Thanks in advance.
You can use the following builds:
32 bit: http://bit.ly/1w6Gzah
64 bit: http://bit.ly/1qGDIQO
You can also join my hamachi network which have support for many games:
256-699-091
pass:123 or no pass
09-14-2014, 07:19 PM
really? noone wanna test power stone? bad people badddd
09-15-2014, 04:08 AM
(09-14-2014 07:19 PM)lordkeiser Wrote:  really? noone wanna test power stone? bad people badddd

This is a joke right? Because it's really immature to call people bad just 'cause the don't play that game..
09-15-2014, 02:40 PM
(09-14-2014 04:21 PM)Zinx777 Wrote:  
(09-14-2014 04:17 PM)JackOfOwls Wrote:  Hi guys. Been playing around with multiplayer and just wanted to know what currently was the best build for maximum compatibility with a working ad-hoc? Anyone have a download link to it? I have a Tunngle beta account. Is this the best way to do multiplayer or is there a better alternative?. Thanks in advance.
256-699-091

Thank you for your reply but were AdamN's multiplayer patches ever incorporated into the "official" PPSSPP builds? Would prefer to play with the latest builds for speed and compatibility reasons. Hamachi? Are there any multiplayer games that work with it that don't work with Tunngle? Since I already have an an account with Tunngle I'd prefer to stick with it unless Hamachi offers better ad-hoc capability or something. A game I'd really love to play in multiplayer is Ridge Racer 2. Don't see it on the compatibility list anywhere.
09-15-2014, 02:53 PM
(09-15-2014 02:40 PM)JackOfOwls Wrote:  
(09-14-2014 04:21 PM)Zinx777 Wrote:  
256-699-091

Thank you for your reply but were AdamN's multiplayer patches ever incorporated into the "official" PPSSPP builds? Would prefer to play with the latest builds for speed and compatibility reasons. Hamachi? Are there any multiplayer games that work with it that don't work with Tunngle? Since I already have an an account with Tunngle I'd prefer to stick with it unless Hamachi offers better ad-hoc capability or something. A game I'd really love to play in multiplayer is Ridge Racer 2. Don't see it on the compatibility list anywhere.
Yep u must use adman's builds(but the builds i gave have the latest changes).
You wont find anyone on tunngle,they all play monster hunter.
You can find all sorts of players that play many games in my room.
09-16-2014, 01:46 PM
Hello I want to know if naruto shippuden ultimate ninja impact is compatible with 2 Android phone because when I try I can't find my friend
My setting:
Buffred memory
Frameskip 1
Auto frameskip check
Alternate speed 15

Enable wlan
IP address 192.168.43.1
Fast memory uncheck
09-16-2014, 02:10 PM
(07-26-2014 06:19 PM)AdamN Wrote:  I was able to play Lord of Arcana and it was stable when i was testing to "borrow" idle1 thread for matching callback, but i can only do it once XD
the next time i tried again it always stuck when both player entering the mission/quest door and the game started loading the mission/quest Sad

Edit: Looks like i was able to make it work the 2nd time O.o
It seems the Host need to be on the computer that runs Slower than the Client (i'm using VirtualBox as the Host and Join from my real computer)

Can you please tell me how did you get Lord of Arcana to work online on PPSSPP. Because me and my friend can't get it to work, we can't find each other in the guild hall.
09-20-2014, 11:46 AM
Hi all, sorry for a big pause.
What news PPSSPP Adhoc ?

I update/add only with version.

(08-25-2014 08:16 PM)Silent-Hunter Wrote:  Title : Phantasy Star Portable
Version : v0.9.9.1-133-gae03a85
Compatability : Menu

Can connect, but other players can't be found.
Added

(09-01-2014 03:00 AM)karyus Wrote:  the multiplayer for Final Fantasy Tactics The War of The Lions is working on AdamN build 0.9.9-45-gda8a33f

same for Patapon 3

tested on PC+PSP(1000)
Added

(09-03-2014 10:32 PM)Korichu Wrote:  Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness works on the latest Adam build.
Added without version, I don't know what is latest version.

(09-09-2014 07:50 PM)Hypocrite Wrote:  Title: No Heroes Allowed! [EUR]
Version: v0.9.9.1-208-g8b67f42
Compatibility: Menu
*Connection is established in Ad-Hoc when the Host creates, however when "Searching" it cannot find players to join.
Added

Primary Computer: [CPU] i5 2500, [CG] GTX 560 Ti, 8 GB RAM, W7 x64
Second Laptop: [CPU] Intel Atom N270, 1 GB RAM, WinXP SP3
Phone: ZenFone 2 ZE550ML
09-20-2014, 01:02 PM
obviously Antonio it's a joke mate Smile
09-20-2014, 01:35 PM
My setting:
Buffred memory
Frameskip 1
Auto frameskip check
Alternate speed 15

Enable wlan
IP address 192.168.43.1
Fast memory uncheck