Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
as configured to play online with Tunngle?
01-28-2014, 10:27 PM
as configured to play online with Tunngle?
I've seen that forum there are people who say that have played monster hunter using Tunngle
and is said to be better than hamachi,

could someone explain to me how the Tunngle is configured with the emulator? D:!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2014, 10:36 PM
RE: as configured to play online with Tunngle?
yes u can use it just copy the tuungle ip address and run as the same as hamachi , but tuungle is better cause some reason people who cant connect to each another able to

hamachi server
ALL pass = ppsspp
server= monsterPPSSPP
server= monsterPPSSPP2
server= monsterPPSSPP3
server= monsterPPSSPP4
server= monsterPPSSPPASIAN
NEW
server= monsterPPSSPP5
server= monsterPPSSPP6
02-03-2014, 08:20 PM
It's simple. You can find it better explained on the internet, even on Tunngle website. You create an acount and login on the client. Then see which ports you need to open (I think it's 11155 and 27312, the first one for Tunngle and the other for AdhocPro). With that open, you go to the tab community > networks > Private networks. There you have the option to create a VPN. Fill it in: Basic, The name of the network and the pass, and finally the range (I use 7.*.*.*) and click Create-Update. Below that, you have the option to join a VPN created on Tunngle. Your friends go there and enter the name and the password to connect to yours.

It might sound complicated, but it isn't once you see where everything is.

Now you are all in the same network. Finally, the host of the VPN will have a virtual IP (you can see it on the bottom left of the tunngle window and your friends can get it by right-clicking your name on the VPN member's list). You then go to PPSSPP.ini which is a file that is in you memstick folder inside your PPSSPP folder. The path is: PPSSPP > memstick > PSP > SYSTEM > ppsspp.ini. Click it, and go down, you need to find the pro Adhoc line and change it to pro adhoc = 7.*.*.* (Being that the IP of the host), your friends need to do the same. Lastly, below that is your MAC address. Change it to anything with the same format. (13:13:13:14:14:14 for example) As long as they are not exactly the same, it will work.

Soooo... That is mainly it. It might be confusing. If someone needs a better explanation, PM me and I'll gladly help.
02-03-2014, 09:17 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2014 09:18 PM by vnctdj.)
Just one precision, with Tunngle you have to port forward only 11155 (UDP), 27312 is not necessary Smile

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
01-27-2015, 06:33 AM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2015 11:32 AM by NumaaN001.)
It's simple. You can find it better explained on the internet, even on Tunngle website. You create an acount and login on the client. Then see which ports you need to open (I think it's 11155 and 27312, the first one for Tunngle and the other for AdhocPro). With that open, you go to the tab community > networks > Private networks. There you have the option to create a VPN. Fill it in: Basic, The name of the network and the pass, and finally the range (I use 7.*.*.*) and click Create-Update. Below that, you have the option to join a VPN created on Tunngle. Your friends go there and enter the name and the password to connect to yours.

You can try out our certkiller and latest 300-115 testking to get high flying successsecurity plus certification in final passguide and examsheets.com exams. Our selftestengine is also very useful tool.