Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
God Eater Burst
01-26-2014, 01:25 AM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2014 12:25 PM by vnctdj.)
God Eater Burst
So, tonight me and my friend tried to play God Eater Burst out of complete curiosity, and we could join the same session but as soon as i launch the session the connection is dropped, we tried slowing down as we do in monster hunter but it does nothing, these are the results I pulled from adhoc:

[Image: zyubmCw.jpg]

And it's similar to what happens in Monter Hunter Portable 3rd that we successfully play:

[Image: oJB1tY6.jpg]

So, we don't know what to do up to this point, I can't even imagine what will happen when we try to join a mission.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2014, 03:27 AM
RE: God Eater Burst (Attempt)
So... No one tried it or got any answers?
01-28-2014, 05:42 AM
For now GEB is not working for Ad-hoc support... though someone did test it already but the result is still the same...

o.o Oh Hi XD
P.S: Wanted to go to Japan so badly

AOD270
Windows 7 Home Basic (32bit)
Intel Atom N2800 (Quad-core) 1.86GHz
Intel Graphic Media Accelerator 3600 series
02-24-2014, 01:18 AM
This worked for me in God Eater 2.

1. Start emulation and join Single player
2. Go back to main menu and join Multiplayer
3. Host in the same team of your friend

if u wanna play, we can meet in this evolve party: Link

>> Please, make God Eater 2 and Toukiden work online!! <<
02-24-2014, 11:41 AM
(02-24-2014 01:18 AM)1nsane Wrote:  This worked for me in God Eater 2.

1. Start emulation and join Single player
2. Go back to main menu and join Multiplayer
3. Host in the same team of your friend

if u wanna play, we can meet in this evolve party: Link

good news, btw victor is dat u ? Big Grin

♦ Nick Evolve MHP3rd Online : elsyarex
♦ Sorry if my English is bad, I'm Indonesian! ;-)
♦ I only use Windows versions of PPSSPP.
win 7 x64 rog
Nvidia GT540m vram 2GB
RAM 2GB
02-24-2014, 01:46 PM
yes, but wtf.... when i restarted the emulator this method didnt work for me again HuhHuhHuh

i want to play this game online!SadUndecided

>> Please, make God Eater 2 and Toukiden work online!! <<
02-24-2014, 03:26 PM
(02-24-2014 01:46 PM)1nsane Wrote:  yes, but wtf.... when i restarted the emulator this method didnt work for me again HuhHuhHuh

i want to play this game online!SadUndecided

btw how u can play geb2? i use no buffered n i cannot play it, it just blackscreen when i after update notes. i use 1.30

♦ Nick Evolve MHP3rd Online : elsyarex
♦ Sorry if my English is bad, I'm Indonesian! ;-)
♦ I only use Windows versions of PPSSPP.
win 7 x64 rog
Nvidia GT540m vram 2GB
RAM 2GB
02-28-2014, 07:18 PM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2014 07:25 PM by Feitan.)
God Eater Burst
hello all, I made this post to ask if they have any way to put the god eater burst in multiplayer, if they have any way to put multiplayer please tell me, do not know how but the and tried to play this game I need I am urgently able to pay a host for many people to play without having to put the ad hoc, I need never please found such a good game like that I need, I need, I need, I need, I need, I need, I need, if they have any way please:

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

03-01-2014, 02:03 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
03-04-2014, 09:23 AM
This is for God Eater Burst :

GEB is working well with PSP connected to the PPSSPP.
PPSSPP is acting as server/host side, while PSP is acting as Client.

I tested it with only 2 person (1pc+1psp).
and it works great.

my tools:
1 PC (ppsspp 0.9.6-449)
1 PSP 3006 CFW 6.60 Pro C-2 with Pro Online Plugin enabled
1 Wifi Router (psp can only join pc/emulator multiplayer by using wifi router)

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

-my outdated testing rig-
Intel Core2Quad [email protected]
Shappire HD7750 1GB DDR5

contact me at:
[email protected]
facebook.com/love.grimangel
05-19-2014, 02:21 AM
Hey guys, it's been almost 4 months since i made this thread and I'd like to know if there are any updates on god eater's online.

Does it work?
05-19-2014, 01:01 PM
(05-19-2014 02:21 AM)Yokuho Wrote:  Hey guys, it's been almost 4 months since i made this thread and I'd like to know if there are any updates on god eater's online.

Does it work?

Welp, at least you got to play GEB online on PPSSPP with PSP now

o.o Oh Hi XD
P.S: Wanted to go to Japan so badly

AOD270
Windows 7 Home Basic (32bit)
Intel Atom N2800 (Quad-core) 1.86GHz
Intel Graphic Media Accelerator 3600 series
05-19-2014, 02:52 PM
Hi guys , I have a PSP 3001 , I have installed the plugin but unfortunately my router doesnt support upnp and DMZ is also not working , can I play against ppsspp without DMZ or upnp enabled on my router?

The Signature!
10-18-2014, 03:15 AM
God Eater Burst - LAN Ad-Hoc Multiplayer Connection Problem?
Greetings,

This is my first posting here so if its in the wrong section or there is another problem I ask kindly that you bear with me and point me in the right direction.

I'm posting to look for some advice on getting multiplayer to work in the game God Eater Burst.

I've tried reading all the guides I could find about ad-hoc multiplayer and searching for information through the forums here and elsewhere but so far I've had no luck.

Here's the setup so far...
  • I'm attempting a simple direct LAN connection from PPSSPP to PPSSPP on two different computers. Both PCs are connected to the same router.
  • I have the ProAdHoc server program to run on the host machine.
  • Both copies of the game are the same version and are both updated equally and using the same DLC so they match entirely.
  • Both PCs have the same version of PPSSPP installed. In this case "ppsspp-v0.9.9.1-602-g2feae8d-windows-amd64" from buildbot.
  • Both PCs are set up to have different MAC addresses and are both set to connect to the IP address of the hosting PC.
  • Firewall settings are allowing the ad-hoc server program as well as PPSSPP on both computers.

When trying to connect for multiplayer I would first run the ad-hoc server program on the host machine and then fire up the game. Ad-hoc would acknowledge "Player 1" as being connected. I could then start up a team and wait for the second player.

On the next PC I would fire up the game and ad-hoc would likewise detect "Player 2" as connecting. Both players can see each other in the lobby and "Player 2" is able to successfully join the group that "Player 1" created.

Then things go south fast...

When I select to start the session both players start to load. However, only "Player 1" actually makes it into the game.

"Player 2" receives a message along the lines of "connect network: auto" in the game loading screen. On the ad-hoc server it shows "Player 2" as "joining an invalid group" or some such. Then they show as being disconnected.

(My apologies for the poor information regarding the message in game and in the ad-hoc log. I did all my testing for this at my friends place and stupidly lost the note with the exact info on it. Sadly, I don't have two computers at my place to test it and get the message again.)

I have tried things like disabling "fast memory" and doing the "Monster Hunter 25% speed during loading" thing which I've seen mentioned a bunch just incase that would make a difference, but no luck.

I've seen mixed responses on the forums regarding God Eater Burst muliplayer with some saying it works fine and some saying it doesn't. I've also seen a few people having the same issue I'm having, but most of them have been using things like Himatchi or Tunngle, neither of which I have a need for, so any advice they got hasn't been helpful to me.

Anyone out there able to offer any assistance or information on this situation?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
10-19-2014, 07:05 AM
RE: God Eater Burst - LAN Ad-Hoc Multiplayer Connection Problem?
i also am having this issue, although player 2 is not local, i am using hamachi and AdhocServerProOnline but the outcome is the same

player one would get in but not player 2. player 2 shows up on my roster and in AdhocServerProOnline terminal but when i start game together player 2 ether ppsspp app crashes or stays on channel forever.

we are both using windows 8.1 and the same game ver
shows this in the terminal

(MAC: 99:F2:F7:E6:90Big GrinE - IP: 25.63.2.124) requested information on 1 ULUS10563 groups.
(MAC: 99:F2:F7:E6:90Big GrinE - IP: 25.63.2.124) attempted to join invalid ULUS10563 group 4af1ü≡σ⌂.
(MAC: 99:F2:F7:E6:90Big GrinE - IP: 25.63.2.124) stopped playing ULUS10563.