Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Compatibility
11-03-2012, 11:09 AM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2012 02:40 PM by crank3659.)
Wink Compatibility
Tested on the Samsung Galaxy S3 it works very well for early version, good job Henrik!!! Big Grin

Tested game : Yugioh! GX Tag Force 3

Result: .iso didn't load and .cso load but blackscreen and after 5 sec ppsspp crashs

When you need support or anything you can PM me Smile

I'll stalk this page for new updates etc. Angel

Edit: I know for the game is the false Sector but didn't want open a new topic I hope it isn't a problem for you Henrik Tongue
Find all posts by this user
11-03-2012, 04:10 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2012 04:11 PM by drgci.)
RE: Compatibility
(11-03-2012 11:09 AM)crank3659 Wrote:  Tested on the Samsung Galaxy S3 it works very well for early version, good job Henrik!!! Big Grin

Result: .iso didn't load and .cso load but blackscreen and after 5 sec ppsspp crashs

Edit: I know for the game is the false Sector but didn't want open a new topic I hope it isn't a problem for you Henrik Tongue
Final fantasy crisis core boot only for 2 sec and after that the app closed

(11-03-2012 11:09 AM)crank3659 Wrote:  Tested on the Samsung Galaxy S3 it works very well for early version, good job Henrik!!! Big Grin

Final fantasy crisis core boot only for 2 sec and after that the app closed
11-08-2012, 11:10 PM
RE: Compatibility
No need for working platforms results, otherwise, you can check http://forums.ppsspp.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4
Thread Closed