Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Mega Man Maverick Hunter X
09-12-2016, 05:59 AM
RE: Mega Man Maverick Hunter X
(06-29-2016 08:02 AM)[email protected] Wrote:  so i have tried many downloads of mega man maverick x for the psp and so far out of all the downloads i have tried only the cool rom us and Europe download will work and by work i mean start up and then immediately freeze on the accessing screen. i have tried pressing start and that has not helped at all idk if this issue is closed but if there is someone out there that can help me fix this issue i would really appreciate it thanks in advance also i'm using open emu on my mac if that helps at all

Sounds like the issue mentioned above. You need a more recent version of PPSSPP. Either the latest dev build, or wait till 1.3.0 releases.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2016, 04:09 PM
I know this is an old thread, but with the newest version of ppsspp I can play Maverick hunter X completely fine up until the upgrade capsule on chill penguin's level, the one that gives you dash. The screen seems to have a graphical glitch as you approach the capsule, the pixels doing a weird swirling thing, then my screen goes black and ppsspp crashes... Any help?
12-10-2018, 05:03 AM
Version 1.7.4 Stable.

Sting Chameleon's cloaking ability, while rendering correctly, is still missing the wavy animation that accompanies it. This has the side effect of making the battle harder, as it is almost impossible to see where he is moving around while cloaked.

Accessing screen on boot no longer requires Start button to be pressed.

Capcom logo video (Appears before title screen), appears to be running too fast; audio gets cut off as the video prematurely ends.