Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MONSTER HUNTER SERIES
02-02-2013, 10:46 PM
MONSTER HUNTER SERIES
Wen can we begin to see progress it the monster hunter series being compatible it loads to the screen there r just grapical and text issues.id really love to hear some progress.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2013, 11:02 AM
RE: MONSTER HUNTER SERIES
hi, look at this post http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=880 , everything is going forward, now comes ingame
02-07-2013, 02:37 AM
(02-02-2013 10:46 PM)kota21 Wrote:  Wen can we begin to see progress it the monster hunter series being compatible it loads to the screen there r just grapical and text issues.id really love to hear some progress.

Well i tried playing monster hunter freedom unite on my xperia play and it's kinda buggy...fonts were broken and it doesn't really run well...i am a fan of this game series....really hope for the next update can make this game playable...and allow key mapping too i hope....
02-07-2013, 03:06 AM
(02-07-2013 02:37 AM)danniellhart Wrote:  
(02-02-2013 10:46 PM)kota21 Wrote:  Wen can we begin to see progress it the monster hunter series being compatible it loads to the screen there r just grapical and text issues.id really love to hear some progress.

Well i tried playing monster hunter freedom unite on my xperia play and it's kinda buggy...fonts were broken and it doesn't really run well...i am a fan of this game series....really hope for the next update can make this game playable...and allow key mapping too i hope....

Are your keys not already mapped on the xperia play? Everything should be mapped but the analog stick.