Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
[Tutorial] MHP3rd HD 2, 3, & 4 Player Guide w/Networking
02-14-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: [Tutorial] MHP3rd HD 2, 3, & 4 Player Guide w/Networking
Sooo ... anyone still playing this game ? what are you guys using ? tunngle ? hamachi ? coldbird ?

Athlon x4 635 @3.5
660 OC 2GB
4GB DDR3 @7-7-7-20
Gamers cannot gain anything without first giving something in return, to obtain something of equal value must be lost that is gaming world's first law of equivalent exchange. In those days, I really believed that would be the world's one and only truth.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2015, 04:42 AM
Hello, I wanna ask something. How to play using evolve or hamachi on PPSSPP android?
06-11-2015, 07:59 PM
Dear PPSSPP-forummembers

I hope this thread is not outdated, but I got a significant problem on the multiplayer for MHP3rd!
So i ll try my best to discribe the problems which my friends and I have. (sorry if my ennglish is not that well.)

Lets get started:
So we are 3 people which want to play together online, but we can not manage to it I m getting really frustrated by now.
I started with my friend playing online this week, and everything went fine, we had previously to turn on some settings in our rooter websites, but we could manage it, after 4 hours Big Grin
Now his girlfriend wanted to start playing online with us too, but everytime if someone of them wants to join in the guild hall, one of them recieve a connection error. Both life in the same house, I know the connectionproblem starts alrdy here ^^
We are using all the same scratch of MHP3rd HD and the newest version of PPSSPP. We also tried to turn our Gamespeed to 25% and 0%, but neither that helped so far.

Please help me/us to get rid of this nasty problem.

Greetings Lysfold!
06-15-2015, 08:51 AM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2015 08:52 AM by sk8erace_17.)
(06-11-2015 07:59 PM)Lysfold Wrote:  Dear PPSSPP-forummembers

I hope this thread is not outdated, but I got a significant problem on the multiplayer for MHP3rd!
So i ll try my best to discribe the problems which my friends and I have. (sorry if my ennglish is not that well.)

Lets get started:
So we are 3 people which want to play together online, but we can not manage to it I m getting really frustrated by now.
I started with my friend playing online this week, and everything went fine, we had previously to turn on some settings in our rooter websites, but we could manage it, after 4 hours Big Grin
Now his girlfriend wanted to start playing online with us too, but everytime if someone of them wants to join in the guild hall, one of them recieve a connection error. Both life in the same house, I know the connectionproblem starts alrdy here ^^
We are using all the same scratch of MHP3rd HD and the newest version of PPSSPP. We also tried to turn our Gamespeed to 25% and 0%, but neither that helped so far.

Please help me/us to get rid of this nasty problem.

Greetings Lysfold!

Hey Im still playing this game if anyone wants to play with me just tell me :3
09-27-2015, 03:55 AM
Hamachi!
Hamachi Monster Hunter FreedomUnite.

Feel Free to join the network and play!!

Network ID: 314-522-291
No password join anytime!

IP address: 25.47.95.3
03-28-2016, 12:21 PM
Anyone, if you play on neorouter just let me know okay