Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
K-On! Houkago Live!!
01-05-2013, 12:26 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2013 05:49 PM by livisor.)
K-On! Houkago Live!!
Title : K-On! Houkago Live
Genre : Rythm game
Region : JP
Format : ISO
Version : Pre 0.6 (After 05 january)
Game ID : ULJM05709
Compatability : Playable
Notes : Except for speed, all seems OK

Another good rythm game working !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2013, 10:56 AM
[Android 0.6.1] K-ON! Houkago Live
DiscID : ULJM05709
Version : 0.6.1 Android
Notes : Crashed right at the very first screen and no music at the menu screen

Crashed Right at this point

Anybody got this working?
02-01-2013, 06:46 PM
RE: [Android 0.6.1] K-ON! Houkago Live
I have it working on linux (at least last time a tried), already made a post in the playable section
04-10-2013, 12:08 PM
K-ON! Houkago Live
Well All i can say is that it works well and all but one very important aspect of the game is Missing which is the BGM is missing and the Vocals also all you hear is their voices in cutscenes but in gameplay no BGM at all even at the Title screen, Main menu, and Music selection screen doesn't have BGMs so i am requesting that the next update should have this game Compatible as well ^^ the game code is ULJM05709 Thanks for noticing this if you read this Mr.Admin and Mr.hrydgard i have your utmost respect and want to contribute on this project as well...

I Love Miku Hatsune More Than My GirlFriend And My Family

My Laptop
Acer ASPIRE V3-471G
-2.5GHz with Turbo boost 3.1Ghz
-NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M with 2Gb Dedicated VRAM
-Intel Core I5
-4Gb DDR3 Memory
-Windows 7 Ultimate (64- Bit)
04-16-2013, 02:55 AM
RE: K-ON! Houkago Live
Hi, agreed. I just discovered PPSSPP and I really like it, so I hope K-ON! Houkago Live will be fully compatible soon. Thanks !
04-18-2013, 10:39 AM
RE: K-On! Houkago Live!!
oh Guys... is playble, but BGM...
this is rythm music game...
almost all game not sound BGM ^^
but thanks for working this emulator
09-16-2013, 04:35 PM
hi... I´m just a newbie here... but I agree with roxas4sora and darkhaze... its all working and running smooth in my android ICS... but the bgm is missing... I hope this game will be compatible on the next update...
09-16-2013, 07:18 PM
Try download latest build:- (don't forget download atra+ plugin)
http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/

Download and test it again if it work Smile

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
09-19-2013, 06:26 PM
The HD version has working BGM, so the regular version should have working BGM as well. I'd be really surprised if it didn't.

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
09-24-2013, 12:50 PM
(09-16-2013 07:18 PM)Ritori Wrote:  Try download latest build:- (don't forget download atra+ plugin)
http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/

Download and test it again if it work Smile

i did this advice... I download atra+ plugin... and use the newest build but the problem still occurs...
11-11-2013, 09:50 PM
(09-19-2013 06:26 PM)daxtsu Wrote:  The HD version has working BGM, so the regular version should have working BGM as well. I'd be really surprised if it didn't.

Excuse me, HD version? Houkago Live HD is a remastered game for PS3. How did you manage to launch it in PSP emulator?

Regular PSP version is working flawlessly. Everything, incl. graphics, music and sfx is there (Win8.1, nvidia gtx650, amd fx6100).

Playing PPSSPP and PS2 emulator exclusively on a PC:
ASUS Sabertooth 990FX
AMD FX6100 Hexa-core CPU @ 3.4gHz
ASUS GTX650
2x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 @ 1600mHz
Logitech F710 (Also Logitech G19, Logitech G700s, Logitech G35, Logitech X540, Logitech C510 and Logitech ATK3)
11-11-2013, 10:20 PM
^That's because they aren't PS3 games, they're actually still PSP games with slightly better quality content running through special loader/emulator on the ps3, ppsspp can support those HD remasters from quite a while. They use more memory, it's usually also good idea to increase emulated psp clock a bit, so might be a problem to run them smoothly on mobiles, but on desktops they work great. A pity there are just a few of such games.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.
11-12-2013, 12:17 AM
(11-11-2013 10:20 PM)LunaMoo Wrote:  ^That's because they aren't PS3 games, they're actually still PSP games with slightly better quality content running through special loader/emulator on the ps3, ppsspp can support those HD remasters from quite a while. They use more memory, it's usually also good idea to increase emulated psp clock a bit, so might be a problem to run them smoothly on mobiles, but on desktops they work great. A pity there are just a few of such games.
I already investigated that and it's actually made me really happy. Many awesome games (Houkago live, GTA x stories series) have an HD remake. HD textures with a second stick support is something spectacular.

It's funny how I bought a high-end gamepad to play some modern games but ended up playing tons of stuff on PSP emulator...

ASUS Sabertooth 990FX
ASUS GTX650
Logitech F710 (Also Logitech G19, Logitech G700s, Logitech G35, Logitech X540, Logitech C510 and Logitech ATK3)
11-12-2013, 12:25 AM
(11-12-2013 12:17 AM)Adiost Wrote:  
(11-11-2013 10:20 PM)LunaMoo Wrote:  ^That's because they aren't PS3 games, they're actually still PSP games with slightly better quality content running through special loader/emulator on the ps3, ppsspp can support those HD remasters from quite a while. They use more memory, it's usually also good idea to increase emulated psp clock a bit, so might be a problem to run them smoothly on mobiles, but on desktops they work great. A pity there are just a few of such games.
I already investigated that and it's actually made me really happy. Many awesome games (Houkago live, GTA x stories series) have an HD remake. HD textures with a second stick support is something spectacular.

It's funny how I bought a high-end gamepad to play some modern games but ended up playing tons of stuff on PSP emulator...

That Doesn't make sense Are you saying that even the Kingdom Hearts Hd Remix In PS3 can be played in our PPSSPP? Or at a PSP???

I Love Miku Hatsune More Than My GirlFriend And My Family

My Laptop
Acer ASPIRE V3-471G
-2.5GHz with Turbo boost 3.1Ghz
-NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M with 2Gb Dedicated VRAM
-Intel Core I5
-4Gb DDR3 Memory
-Windows 7 Ultimate (64- Bit)
11-12-2013, 12:47 AM
(11-12-2013 12:25 AM)DarkHaze Wrote:  
(11-12-2013 12:17 AM)Adiost Wrote:  

That Doesn't make sense Are you saying that even the Kingdom Hearts Hd Remix In PS3 can be played in our PPSSPP? Or at a PSP???

It does, apparently you can play it on PPSSPP, but not on PSP itself. You need a good hardware though.

ASUS Sabertooth 990FX
ASUS GTX650